Jamal Carter

Advertisement
I have a question for Franchise.

If Thurston Armbrister is "the millionaire," does that make Jamal (Carter) the "Slumdog millionaire?" :)

Redshirt would be the best thing

Rodgers, Highsmith, Jenkins, and Deon Bush will be fine for the season barring injury

He is playing on special teams and will probably get alot of minutes in the coming weeks.

At the moment doesnt look like he will redshirt.

Advertisement
no Buzz??...Kid is on our specials..and looks big as **** out there....dont think he shirts.....he'll get p.t. in the coming weeks..also if another s gets dinged up....he seams to be in line...or a maybe fighting with Fentress who imo is not a walk on level player...he is legit.

If we don't see him on the field extensively this year, that is a really good sign for what occurred with our team.

Safety takes time. The best athlete on the team can be in the wrong spot and give up a 99 yarder. Let the kid ******* kill people on special teams, learn the defense, and earn his spot next year as first safety off the bench. We rotate DB's alot here, they'll all play.

If we don't see him on the field extensively this year, that is a really good sign for what occurred with our team.
''

THIS ALL DAY...I would love to start red-shirting highly touted players...let them get used to the game speed and get their bodies conditioned

and explode in year 2 and 3 ...so their is no drop up in year to like it was for CHick

Advertisement
Honestly it would be amazing if we didn't see much of him. Last year people were freaking out when Tracy Howard wasn't getting more burn. But a year under his belt and he's looking good.

Burns and Carter will do good to watch a year and not have to get in there three months removed from riding a ******* yellow bus to school.

If he is playing special teams he can't redshirt so expect him to see alot of action vs Savannah St

Some positions you can get burn early. Safety is not one of them.

Advertisement
My guess: Gall, Odogwu, Knighton, Olsen and Lewis III shirt.
Grace and Dobard are possibles.
Everyone else plays.

Last edited:
Some positions you can get burn early. Safety is not one of them.

We used to have alot of safeties come in and get burn early. Reddick, Phillips, Merriweather (rs), etc. But this was when we sat in 2 deep the majority of the time.

Advertisement
Not sure why, but the redshirt rule never seems to sink in. If you play a single down then you cannot redshirt.

The only exception is a medical redshirt, which a player can apply for, provided he has not played more than a certain percentage of the season.

How many recruiting classes away are we until we can start red-shirting the majority of freshman? I'd say the '15 class because I think a lot of guys from 2014 are going to get some early burn.

Advertisement
Back