Jamaal Whyce

I been trying to tell ya'll big boyz that can run upfront are still what wins games even against spread offenses. The shortest route to the QB is up the gut.
None of this take a D-end an put weight on them, it's not the same as getting a 300lber that can run, those players are just meaner. When they make a tackle they purposely fall on the ball carrier with all their weight. After 5 or 6 hits were the offensive guy is giving up over 100+lbs they start questioning whether they want that ball again.
Converted Dends lack that extra nastiness found in big angry hog molly's.

Go Canes
Paranos, I know you love the big girls and the big DTackles but no one has ever asked you how much you weigh. I just can't imagine you as a 150 pound stick on top of one of those big mamas. I certainly can not imagine one of those big mamas on top of a 150 lb stick. Thus, if I were to guess, I would say you would be closer to one of those big 300 plus DTackles you always talking about.

Advertisement
Looky here we got ourselves a Flacon in our midst. Class of ‘93, Tony Capote lol! He was ‘94 and he was although it was his toughness and a cut back he did against Miami Country Day that busted my knee lol
What’s a Flacon? Is that a skinny guy who attended Palmer?

Looky here we got ourselves a Flacon in our midst. Class of ‘93, Tony Capote lol! He was ‘94 and he was although it was his toughness and a cut back he did against Miami Country Day that busted my knee lol
Good times. Played against him in hoops too. He seemed like a good dude too. I recovered a fumble against you guys in '93.

Paranos, I know you love the big girls and the big DTackles but no one has ever asked you how much you weigh. I just can't imagine you as a 150 pound stick on top of one of those big mamas. I certainly can not imagine one of those big mamas on top of a 150 lb stick. Thus, if I were to guess, I would say you would be closer to one of those big 300 plus DTackles you always talking about.

I am a 6'2" 302lbs bald thickly built Caribbean special edition dark chocolate still very active former d1-AA college olinemen (I get my 10K steps in 7 days a week, in addition to chasing around my 3 bad *** kids).

Fun fact I help coach both my oldest son and middle daughter' s soccer teams ( an the best part is oooohhh baby let me tell you those soccer moms with those I have had children hips n thighs but my man/husband doesn't like my new body however The P-Man does an is looking at me like a tender morsel that would melt in his mouth. )

Go Canes

Last edited:
I am a 6'2" 302lbs bald thickly built Caribbean special edition dark chocolate still very active former d1-AA college olinemen (I get my 10K steps in 7 days a week, in addition to chasing around my 3 bad *** kids).

Fun fact I help coach both my oldest son and middle daughter' s soccer teams ( an the best part is oooohhh baby let me tell you those soccer moms with those I have had children hips n thighs but my man/husband doesn't like my new body however The P-Man does an is looking at me like a tender morsel that would melt in his mouth. )

Go Canes

Get 'em, P! Make a livestock Harem!

Advertisement

Go Canes
You are a beast my friend. I have been following your posts now on several boards for at least 10 years. You have identified at least 3 or 4 of our DTs way before anyone else. You have educated me about the big DTs and the big mammas and have made me laugh many times. You are a Cane my brother.

Last edited:

Welp sorry fellas... Dude loves the Gators and sounds like when they offer, that's where he's going. Said they haven't offered yet because they want to see him first. *Shrugs*

Advertisement

Welp sorry fellas... Dude loves the Gators and sounds like when they offer, that's where he's going. Said they haven't offered yet because they want to see him first. *Shrugs*

Man the 2022 cycle has been a nightmare so far. We only have 1 commit so far, what is going on? I can't remember the last time our recruiting has started off this slow.

Ummmm well that's probably why he hasn't heard directly from Coach Simpson yet. He is clearly a plan B guy for UM, so what will be will be with this young man's recruitment. This is has all the signs of being 2021 DT Savion Collins 2.0, with UF just stringing Wyche's recruitment along.

Go Canes

Man the 2022 cycle has been a nightmare so far. We only have 1 commit so far, what is going on? I can't remember the last time our recruiting has started off this slow.
The slow start might not necessarily be a bad thing tho. For different reasons. BUT Manny did say that there's no worries and that he expects commitments to start rolling once visits start to happen. I think it'll get going for us around june/july. We'll see.

Advertisement
Ummmm well that's probably why he hasn't heard directly from Coach Simpson yet. He is clearly a plan B guy for UM, so what will be will be with this young man's recruitment. This is has all the signs of being 2021 DT Savion Collins 2.0, with UF just stringing Wyche's recruitment along.

Go Canes
Very true

The slow start might not necessarily be a bad thing tho. For different reasons. BUT Manny did say that there's no worries and that he expects commitments to start rolling once visits start to happen. I think it'll get going for us around june/july. We'll see.
Sure hope so

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back