Jamaal johnson decomitts

Players like this elevate the SEC over other conferences. We need him.
tarbor has always been a big kid, but not fat ... you should see the pics i have of him when he was in the 5th grade ... but always a cool guy, never a bully despite his size

Advertisement
1615491011656.gif

Lol y’all are hilarious. Y’all ever think we’re just taking Lyons and Cleveland?

DE: Kelly
DE: Jones
DE: Jackson/Anderson(in case Jackson doesn’t commit)
DT: Lyons
DT: Cleveland
LB: Bissanthine
LB:Tolan
LB: Graham
CB: Rogers
CB:Spells
Stryker: Weldon
S: Wilson
S: Allen

Offense:

QB: Brown
WR: Gibson
WR: Bond
WR: Horton
TE: RJ Maryland
OT: Armella
OT: Ramsey
OG: Seraphin
C: Alters
I'll be happy with that.

Advertisement
As long as we have a plan (I know). There are better guys out there. I don’t really understand dropping him this soon though if that is the case. Why take his commit that early then? Anyway, I am all for the DFB kid as well. We need more difference makers inside IMO. Taking Tarber as the plugger and Lyons as our penetrator along with Cleveland for the DTs would be a home run IMO. Have to land some of these big fish at DE though.
Remember Simpson came back and made his own board. 247 thinks it’s because he’s 6’2 250 and doesn’t look like his frame can hold another 25-50 pounds which is what he could need to play dt

When’s the last decommit we had. They used to run rampant in our program. Doesn’t seem like it’s been as common as it used to and we usually have our class almost filled out by now and we only have 1 in the class now. Let’s see if Manny’s new approach pays off. I am optimistic.

When’s the last decommit we had. They used to run rampant in our program. Doesn’t seem like it’s been as common as it used to and we usually have our class almost filled out by now and we only have 1 in the class now. Let’s see if Manny’s new approach pays off. I am optimistic.
Not a lot of decommits because we're not pressuring kids for early useless
"commitments" anymore. The flip side is there's not much of a class to look at on paper yet.

fantastic we just cut off communicating with a kid from a feeder school makes sense
Recruiting Dline hasn't been a huge issue for Miami. Also, the coaches know this is a feeder school. I am sure we did not just ghost him. But if he was not developing like he should, or we started to get some traction with other guys higher up, would it not be better to let him get recruited by potentially other P5 schools instead of a Savion Collins situation where he ends up at FIU last min? I think the latter sits much worse with the feeder school.

Advertisement
I believe it was Tim Burns right before ESD last year. Don’t remember who before that.

Advertisement
Recruiting Dline hasn't been a huge issue for Miami. Also, the coaches know this is a feeder school. I am sure we did not just ghost him. But if he was not developing like he should, or we started to get some traction with other guys higher up, would it not be better to let him get recruited by potentially other P5 schools instead of a Savion Collins situation where he ends up at FIU last min? I think the latter sits much worse with the feeder school.
It's a two way street, Manny said he wanted kids that once committed would not take visits, and stay loyal, that he was tired of getting left at the altar. Understandable if J.J. was looking around, but if not, then stand by your convictions at least.

It's a two way street, Manny said he wanted kids that once committed would not take visits, and stay loyal, that he was tired of getting left at the altar. Understandable if J.J. was looking around, but if not, then stand by your convictions at least.

Dude.

Tarber reminds me of that DT who signed with UNC last year - Clyde Pinder. Kid was about 6'1, 310, and was out of Armwood I believe.
Yea Bahamian kid. Tarber has a better body type though than Pinder. He carries it a bit better.

Advertisement

This is some insecure beta ****.

You know what the coaches at Clemson and Bama tell kids?

"Take your visits, bro! Have a great time! Where you going, Auburn? That's a pretty cool town, make sure you check out blah blah blah. Hit us up when you're back."

Our coaches throw shade at other schools and tell kids "Man why you visiting that place blah blah blah?"

You know the perception this gives the kids?
The same perception it gives a female when her boyfriend acts this way.
Controlling, insecure and not having their best interest in mind.

They need to stop this ****, cause a lot of the kids dislike it. It reeks of disparity and makes it seem like they don't want the kids to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime process. Completely tone deaf move by our staff.

EDIT: I worded this wrong. Not referring to COMMITTED players. My bad.

Last edited:
This is some insecure beta ****.

You know what the coaches at Clemson and Bama tell kids?

"Take your visits, bro! Have a great time! Where you going, Auburn? That's a pretty cool town, make sure you check out blah blah blah. Hit us up when you're back."

Our coaches throw shade at other schools and tell kids "Man why you visiting that place blah blah blah?"

You know the perception this gives the kids?
The same perception it gives a female when her boyfriend acts this way.
Controlling, insecure and not having their best interest in mind.

They need to stop this ****, cause a lot of the kids dislike it. It reeks of disparity and makes it seem like they don't want the kids to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime process. Completely tone deaf move by our staff.
Clemson does not do the **** you're talking about. Go look at their commit list and then look at official visits for those kids in the 2020 class(the last time kids could visit). One of the reasons Justin Flowe wound up at Oregon is because Clemson wanted him to commit and then shut it down. Pretty sure Saban has shut down committed kids from visiting Miami too.

Myles Murphy a top 10 kid nationally out of Georgia doesn't even take an official to UGA? Yeah Clemson shuts down visits

Clemson does not do the **** you're talking about. Go look at their commit list and then look at official visits for those kids. One of the reasons Justin Flowe wound up at Oregon is because Clemson wanted him to commit and then shut it down. Pretty sure Saban has shut down committed kids from visiting Miami too
Okay. I'm just repeating what I was told by a recruit and his pops. But I'm sure you have more reliable inside info.
He's also not the first person I've heard this from.

Advertisement
Back