Jamaal johnson decomitts

Okay. I'm just repeating what I was told by a recruit and his pops. But I'm sure you have more reliable inside info.
He's also not the first person I've heard this from.
Repeat all you want. The evidence is there. Clemson kids don't go on official visits once they commit. Their recruiting profiles will tell you. Didn't Fred Davis wind up in Miami on a weekend and it was explained away that he was in town for some festival? He was worried about losing that spot. Thats how Clemson handles things.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is some insecure beta ****.

You know what the coaches at Clemson and Bama tell kids?

"Take your visits, bro! Have a great time! Where you going, Auburn? That's a pretty cool town, make sure you check out blah blah blah. Hit us up when you're back."

Our coaches throw shade at other schools and tell kids "Man why you visiting that place blah blah blah?"

You know the perception this gives the kids?
The same perception it gives a female when her boyfriend acts this way.
Controlling, insecure and not having their best interest in mind.

They need to stop this ****, cause a lot of the kids dislike it. It reeks of disparity and makes it seem like they don't want the kids to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime process. Completely tone deaf move by our staff.
One of my favorite posters but highly disagree with this post.

Manny tells kids to shut it down ONCE they commit. He does not tell kids to not take any visits before the commit, so if you heard that from a parent or recruit, they lied to you or didn't understand properly.

Nothing Beta about expecting a commitment to mean just that.

Actually, I shouldn't have included the "committed" part. That's my bad.

The story I got was from a kid that wasn't "committed" yet, so I may be mistaken on that part.

Either way...the other part of my post still stands. LOL
The part in red is fact.

"Take your visits, bro! Have a great time! Where you going, Auburn? That's a pretty cool town, make sure you check out blah blah blah. Hit us up when you're back."

Our coaches throw shade at other schools and tell kids "Man why you visiting that place blah blah blah?"

They need to stop this ****, cause a lot of the kids dislike it. It reeks of disparity and makes it seem like they don't want the kids to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime process. Completely tone deaf move by our staff.

Advertisement
One of my favorite posters but highly disagree with this post.

Manny tells kids to shut it down ONCE they commit. He does not tell kids to not take any visits before the commit, so if you heard that from a parent or recruit, they lied to you or didn't understand properly.

Nothing Beta about expecting a commitment to mean just that.
This is where the phrase if you're looking we're looking came from.

Actually, I shouldn't have included the "committed" part. That's my bad.

The story I got was from a kid that wasn't "committed" yet, so I may be mistaken on that part.

Either way...the other part of my post still stands. LOL
The part in red is fact.

I think this is accurate. My understanding is Clemson encourages kids to visit wherever they want and have fun before they commit. But once they commit, the expectation is there won't be anymore visits to other schools. If a committed kid visits another school, his spot is potentially up for grabs. And they tell the recruits that from the jump.

Advertisement
Clemson does not do the **** you're talking about. Go look at their commit list and then look at official visits for those kids in the 2020 class(the last time kids could visit). One of the reasons Justin Flowe wound up at Oregon is because Clemson wanted him to commit and then shut it down. Pretty sure Saban has shut down committed kids from visiting Miami too.

Myles Murphy a top 10 kid nationally out of Georgia doesn't even take an official to UGA? Yeah Clemson shuts down visits
I remember when Saban stopped Scarborough from visiting UM.

Let this be a lesson for you guys that are always begging for early *** commits...

I have to keep telling yall on here **** near every day that early commits are Monopoly money, meaning not real.

The only commit that matters is when they sign the NLI in Dec-Feb, everything else in between is window dressing.

Advertisement
When’s the last decommit we had. They used to run rampant in our program. Doesn’t seem like it’s been as common as it used to and we usually have our class almost filled out by now and we only have 1 in the class now. Let’s see if Manny’s new approach pays off. I am optimistic.
Has one recruit in class.

optimistic.

EDIT: I worded this wrong. Not referring to COMMITTED players. My bad.
Wait, so if your girl told you she was goin to road trip to visit some other guys, you’d be like ‘Have a great time! Where you going, Auburn? That's a pretty cool town, make sure you check out blah blah blah. Hit me up when you're back’?

Advertisement
Everyone here believes what they want to believe.
This is false. Some people here believe what their eyes and mind (and our results) tell them. They’re known as ‘mopes.’ They don’t want to believe what they do, but they are honest and generally logical. Other people here believe what they want to believe. They’re known as ‘slurpers.’ They have a weird tendency to fellate themselves publicly, apparently to try to prove their fandom.

Advertisement
Back