Jamaal johnson decomitts

Advertisement
This is false. Some people here believe what their eyes and mind (and our results) tell them. They’re known as ‘mopes.’ They don’t want to believe what they do, but they are honest and generally logical. Other people here believe what they want to believe. They’re known as ‘slurpers.’ They have a weird tendency to fellate themselves publicly, apparently to try to prove their fandom.

“This is false. Some people here believe what their eyes and mind (and our results) tell them.”

Lmao.

This is false. Some people here believe what their eyes and mind (and our results) tell them. They’re known as ‘mopes.’
Incorrect, what you just described is a mythical third category of fan, the objective realist. A mope is not honest or logical at all. They are willfully ignorant to certain facts, just as slurpers are.

This is false. Some people here believe what their eyes and mind (and our results) tell them. They’re known as ‘mopes.’ They don’t want to believe what they do, but they are honest and generally logical. Other people here believe what they want to believe. They’re known as ‘slurpers.’ They have a weird tendency to fellate themselves publicly, apparently to try to prove their fandom.
Happy Food GIF by Regal

alright who wants some popcorn before this explodes again?

Advertisement
Incorrect, what you just described is a mythical third category of fan, the objective realist. A mope is not honest or logical at all. They are willfully ignorant to certain facts, just as slurpers are.
If you’re right about that, surely you can list right here and now the ‘facts’ that ‘mopes’‘ are ‘willfully ingorant’ of.

holy **** another thread going towards this stupid mope/slurp debate. Talk football not about football fans. A large majority are tired of reading page after page about this ****.

Come on man. Do you really believe that Bama and Clemson don't negative recruit against other schools?
I already explained what they do.
The people I know who have been recruited by some of the big schools said that they don't concern themselves with bashing their competition.
They literally told the kid to enjoy his time and said it was a cool place visit.

Advertisement
The people I know who have been recruited by some of the big schools said that they don't concern themselves with bashing their competition.
They literally told the kid to enjoy his time and said it was a cool place visit.

This makes sense when you have a multi-million dollar facilities, beautifully professionally designed adult playgrounds, shiny massive workout rooms that would put to shame any of the ones us plebes pay monthly fees, marble topped smoothie bars with leather lounge chairs, a staff of dozens of ex head coaches working as advisers lined up to help you, an army of student tutors ready and willing to do all your work for you, and best of all, you’re handing out money bags like Halloween penny candy.

Yeah, go see what the other people have.

But as was originally stated, once committed, these big boy big payday schools, don’t want you taking any visits. That’s nothing different than I think what Miami says either.

Wow we have to play the simp tactics? That's like a guy that's ugly saying why are u with him and the guy looks like a model. Ugly dudes always say that to pretty girls lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Canesport this morning it sounds like the Staff has definitely picked up communication with Tarber. Sounds like he is feeling the love as well and Miami is out in front as of now. Apparently Tarber does not have a cell phone, is not into social media, and only opened a twitter account at the prodding of his buddies.

Per Canesport this morning it sounds like the Staff has definitely picked up communication with Tarber. Sounds like he is feeling the love as well and Miami is out in front as of now. Apparently Tarber does not have a cell phone, is not into social media, and only opened a twitter account at the prodding of his buddies.
Clearly Ferman has an account on this board and took all that info straight from Macho

This is some insecure beta ****.

You know what the coaches at Clemson and Bama tell kids?

"Take your visits, bro! Have a great time! Where you going, Auburn? That's a pretty cool town, make sure you check out blah blah blah. Hit us up when you're back."

Our coaches throw shade at other schools and tell kids "Man why you visiting that place blah blah blah?"

You know the perception this gives the kids?
The same perception it gives a female when her boyfriend acts this way.
Controlling, insecure and not having their best interest in mind.

They need to stop this ****, cause a lot of the kids dislike it. It reeks of disparity and makes it seem like they don't want the kids to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime process. Completely tone deaf move by our staff.

EDIT: I worded this wrong. Not referring to COMMITTED players. My bad.

Coach, are you referring to current coaches on staff? Hoping that some of the new coaches don't do this nonsense.

Advertisement
Back