Jalen Rivers commits to Miami

Advertisement
Yeah Donaldson has much more bad weight than rivers has that’s for sure . Donaldson May have been a better athlete(we have seen him running routes on 7 on 7) but he doesn’t have the feet and laterally quickness that rivers has imo to play at tackle . At the least imo rivers is a right tackle with a solid chance at playing left tackle
Donaldson hasn't lived up to the hype

Not even close

He should be a guard at the next level. Given how shaky our o line depth chart is he would probably be our best option at multiple spots across the line though tackle included. He isn’t as long as you want in a tackle and is a leaner.

Big pick up, but the work doesn’t stop here. We really need at least one of Dumervil/Walker/McLaughlin and Denis as well.

He should be a guard at the next level. Given how shaky our o line depth chart is he would probably be our best option at multiple spots across the line though tackle included. He isn’t as long as you want in a tackle and is a leaner.

Big pick up, but the work doesn’t stop here. We really need at least one of Dumervil/Walker/McLaughlin and Denis as well.
He’s taller than both of Dumervil and walker , he has “ideal” length at tackle imo at a verified 6’6. But that’s not the end all be all if a guy can play tackle. We have seen some shorter lineman over the years have success like Isaiah Wynn at uga and he’s a sub 6’3, it’s all about his laterally movement dealing with speed rushers and if he can bend. I think He can

Advertisement
He’s taller than both of Dumervil and walker , he has “ideal” length at tackle imo at a verified 6’6. But that’s not the end all be all if a guy can play tackle. We have seen some shorter lineman over the years have success like Isaiah Wynn at uga and he’s a sub 6’3, it’s all about his laterally movement dealing with speed rushers and if he can bend. I think He can

Not height, I’m talking wingspan. He doesn’t use his arms the way a tackle needs to. He’s a good player, he just should be playing guard.

Advertisement
Not suprised donaldson shuttle is faster because donaldson is faster than rivers. The shuttle drill you still have to turn and run. I'm talking just the ability to move laterally. Donaldson doesn't seem as quick as rivers when he has to pop up and kick out in pass pro at tackle. I think he can play guard too but i see him as a rt for now.
Probably bc of his conditioning.

Advertisement
He basically used the sunglasses emoji but went the more subtle route by using the crying laughing one. Passive aggressive. These two are God brothers like u said and had planned on being a package deal. U don't think Williams is bitter that Rivers decided to not be a package deal?

I mean there is no way to spin why he chose that emoji. It was clear shade.
Who cares... yall take that offline 😂😂

Advertisement
Denis is an OG for sure, maybe even C. Barry is looking everywhere for tackles and I won't be surprised if some late bloomers emerge. Walker is obviously a big target.

What you think on the kid at Killian at OT?.

Advertisement
Back