Jalen Rivers Commitment Date

Advertisement

Advertisement
A class of walker, rivers, Dennis, smith would be really good imo. Throw in another tackle prospect too like Mincey/mcgloughlin or so.

I just don't get the feel Walker's coming

Maybe this?

LT- Mcloughlin/Baker (preferably Mclougllin but they seem to like Baker too in the Nelson project mold)
OG- Denis
OL- Rivers
C- Smith
??OL- Rankins/Mincey/Traore (NY)...(would love for Willis from Killian to get a look but Berry doesn't seem to be interested)

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is going to be HUGE!!!!!!!!! I can’t stress it enough. Why you ask? UM is historically unstoppable with a good OL and DL. UM is going to land the cream of the crop FL DL prospects this year and next year. UM is also landing the cream of the crop FL OL prospects if this kids comes and one out of the 3 in the state of Miami. Rivers is elite. ***** stars and ratings and look at sparq scores or tape. The kids coming in are the straight dawgs we’ve been missing. We land the class it looks like we’re going to and we can play with anybody.

This is going to be HUGE!!!!!!!!! I can’t stress it enough. Why you ask? UM is historically unstoppable with a good OL and DL. UM is going to land the cream of the crop FL DL prospects this year and next year. UM is also landing the cream of the crop FL OL prospects if this kids comes and one out of the 3 in the state of Miami. Rivers is elite. ***** stars and ratings and look at sparq scores or tape. The kids coming in are the straight dawgs we’ve been missing. We land the class it looks like we’re going to and we can play with anybody.

I don't know about that....

How will we compete against FSU and their 30 DBs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back