Jalen Rivers Commitment Date

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont think its UGA either. Miami or UF but i would go with us

But what if Kirby wants to accept a commit from a sub-standard recruit (by UGa standards) just to ***** over our coach? After all, that is the ONLY reason that UGa took the commit from Brinson, so that they could ***** over Mullet and the Gaytors...

But what if Kirby wants to accept a commit from a sub-standard recruit (by UGa standards) just to ***** over our coach? After all, that is the ONLY reason that UGa took the commit from Brinson, so that they could ***** over Mullet and the Gaytors...
The way uga mods made it seem, it’s been known for quite awhile that he would end up back with uga

They get who they want on the OL and they are still in it for higher rated guys than Rivers and with 3 lineman committed I don't see them doing that. We aren't rivals with UF and our coach hasn't been running his mouth all off season how we are better than them like mullen has.

Advertisement
Like you I believe it is us but if it is UGA it would NOT shock me at all. Let’s not forget that UGA is that rare breed where recruits don’t even need to visit for them to commit. How they do it is anyone’s guess....
NO it is not! It is called "...show me the money!!"

You mean what Georgia did to your Gators recently. you've been called out and Gator tears thread in the past and I think you even got a ban once.

LOL...never been called out in Gator Tears. Only been called out by the board’s resident Captain Paranoia.

Advertisement
The way uga mods made it seem, it’s been known for quite awhile that he would end up back with uga

Clearly, you are an idiot, because you refuse to believe the Gaytor insiders who INSISTED that he was not a "take" for UGa?

Why do you insist on acting like you know more than all the Gaytor geniuses? How rude of you...

Advertisement
LOL...never been called out in Gator Tears. Only been called out by the board’s resident Captain Paranoia.

Got a feeling this might turn into a similar situation to what Kirby/UGA did to UF recently with that DT commit.

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
Back