Jalen Rivers Commitment Date

Advertisement
Stefan ain’t got the juice. He does really well with write ups but he isn’t plugged into the program like others. Is right about Rivers? Most likely as many have already crystal balled him to Miami. I really don’t know if anyone has a plug with the new staff on truly knowing if we have commits.
You are right. Stefan does a good job with the write ups but he is an information aggregator. Ivins follows and talks to the recruits but he has no inside information from the staff. I think we are in a good spot for him.

Advertisement

Lol no pun intended...

More sassy than jalen Ramsey

That being said ...kid is like my fav de in the state. I would Love to have him in the class but he seems enamored with UGA and UF.

Chantz Williams will be a good one. I think we have always had abetter shot with Rivers. But even that i dont see as a given with the commitment date coming

That being said ...kid is like my fav de in the state. I would Love to have him in the class but he seems enamored with UGA and UF.

Chantz Williams will be a good one. I think we have always had abetter shot with Rivers. But even that i dont see as a given with the commitment date coming

You think Rivers is going eslewhere?

Advertisement
2 snaps and around the world

Can I get someone to break down his film for me? Do we have an OT or is this another guard?
He would be the best Tackle prospect Miami has landed in a few years imo. Has the length and size at 6’6 325 and not as much bad weight as some of the “elite” guys we have signed on the edge in the last 5 years like McDermott and Donaldson. He’s more flexible and able to bend better than both of those guys. Plays strong and violent in the run game. He has the skill set to play one of the tackle spots imo

Last edited:
Advertisement
He would be the best Tackle prospect Miami has landed in a few years imo. Has the length and size at 6’6 325 and not as much bad weight as some of the “elite” guys we have signed on the edge in the last 5 years like McDermott and Donaldson. He’s more flexible and able to bend better than both of those guys. Plays strong and violent in the run game. He has the skill set to play one of the tackle spots imo
He's a RT all day long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back