Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
If he wants a guaranteed starting job its Miami or Maryland. Oklahoma has a stud freshman that has to see the field.

Miami has way more talent to surround him with than Maryland.

Y'all crowning Rattler just like you crowned N'Kosi and just like you crowned Jarren. One thing this board will always do is believe in people they've never seen legit college tape of. I doubt Rattler would start over a QB that is 26-2 and played in back-to-back national championships.

And if you look on the Maryland board they think he’s leaning Miami. One of their posters says he knows someone on Miami’s recruiting staff and alludes to Miami being extremely confident. Their insider on 247 days Miami is confident as well

I will not get my hopes up. From what I've read, it seems to be OU. Heck, Miami was confident on Stephenson and Bogle, too.

From OU board early this morning:

Here is what I know on Jalen Hurts. As we reported yesterday, Hurts was in town and stayed until midday on Sunday, I am told. I am told it wen well and OU made sure he knew he was wanted. Sources also tell me that he OU has been harping on personnel and the fact OU has the talent around him to win and boost his NFL stock.

A few well placed sources tell me they feel OU is right there and maybe even leads. One source told me, "OU is where he will go. Been in the works for over month now."

First, we first told you about the option of Hurst to OU over month ago, so that lines up, but how much validity I take in the fact "OU is where he will go" is still something even I am trying to figure out myself. The source knows what he is talking about, but OU has some barriers to cross for that to happen and that is making Hurts feel like he will be THE GUY in the 2019 season and fending off Hurts ex-coaches that have a ton of communication/relationship time over Riley and OU.

Another source tells me that Hurts is actually telling people in his circles that he is leaning towards Maryland. The thing with this is that I am not sure when that was said. Was it text prior to OU visit, during or after since it was through a text and told to me through via third person. Having said all of that, I fell Maryland is a major player here, but for the most Hurts, and his family, have been really quiet about this and that makes it very hard to track.

Now, with Miami getting the last visit it becomes a question of where Hurts feels most comfortable. I spoke to a Miami source and they were unsure the chances the Canes have, but Hurts visiting and having a strong relationship with Enos-- Hurts former QB coach at Bama-- gives them more than a punchers chance, one would think.

The visit is still ongoing and I am told it should end at some point on Monday. The timetable being thrown around is sometime by Thursday, but even that is unconfirmed, at this point.

I will dig some more on this, but I would expect Hurts to go into a shell. If you see Riley tweet some eyes, in the coming days, it will be coaches or Hurts. Those are going to be fun to chase down (sarcasm).

Thanks for sharing. Wasn't it confirmed that he was back in Tuscaloosa late Saturday or early Sunday? I thought I saw an IG post of him in Tuscaloosa indicating that he did not stay overnight in Norman. If so, it runs counter to what the OU dude is posting. Can someone straighten me out?

Advertisement
Y'all crowning Rattler just like you crowned N'Kosi and just like you crowned Jarren. One thing this board will always do is believe in people they've never seen legit college tape of. I doubt Rattler would start over a QB that is 26-2 and played in back-to-back national championships.

Well, Justin Fields got mad because he didn't started over Fromm so I don't think Rattler would be happy to have Hurts even if it will be there for only one year.

Well seeing that Tua unseated him and then that true freshman chick Lawrence just dragged her labia all CFB, I think there is some validity of concern for Hurts and Rattler.

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing. Wasn't it confirmed that he was back in Tuscaloosa late Saturday or early Sunday? I thought I saw an IG post of him in Tuscaloosa indicating that he did not stay overnight in Norman. If so, it runs counter to what the OU dude is posting. Can someone straighten me out?

I remember seeing this too. On here, in fact.

Well, Justin Fields got mad because he didn't started over Fromm so I don't think Rattler would be happy to have Hurts even if it will be there for only one year.

From had another year and Fields believed he was lied to and went through that whole UGA being racist thing. Completely different.

Well seeing that Tua unseated him and then that true freshman chick Lawrence just dragged her labia all CFB, I think there is some validity of concern for Hurts and Rattler.

Lawrence is a much much much better prospect than Rattler. Remember, Hurts started every game when Tua was a freshman. If Hurts goes to OU, you can bet you *** he was guaranteed the starting spot.

Rattler has said that the OU coaches have told him (after the Fields transfer was announced) that they were not going to be bringing in any other QBs. So he def isn't happy

Advertisement
Perry is not close to the prospect rattler is. Not in the same ballpark.

If he wants a guaranteed starting job its Miami or Maryland. Oklahoma has a stud freshman that has to see the field.

Miami has way more talent to surround him with than Maryland.
They put up 34 points in beating Texas and hung what, 51, on Ohio State? Could we have done that?

Advertisement
I would say if he doesn't announce today, I would say it becomes less likely for Miami. I hope I am wrong, but I feel like I have seen this before in recruiting with Miami.

I will not get my hopes up. From what I've read, it seems to be OU. Heck, Miami was confident on Stephenson and Bogle, too.
300363C4-65F8-4A19-BE4C-77A1BEEA06E9.jpeg

6C71CE6A-D750-4F92-BEA2-795E8EDB6E70.jpeg

Advertisement
Back