Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Friend, you do not urinate during a prostate massage.

***** slowly drips out of the ***** during the massage, not urine.

:)
giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
Well the afternoon is slowly moving away so he is either already there or he’s not coming this AFTERNOON.

So everyone take a break,get a little something to eat and drink and settle back in for several more hours of hitting refresh..

Advertisement
I've watched every Bama game since Hurts was a freshman. The best thing to happen to him, was losing the starting job, and Enos. Being a backup gave him time to work on his inefficiencies.... his mechanics, accuracy, and understanding have all noticeably improved since them.. his biggest improvement has been getting through his progressions faster and hitting the right guys... the kid took to long getting the ball out of his hands "slow release"
Make no mistake, their isnt a kid on our current roster thats even close to Jalens level. He didnt recreate himself to follow anyone!
Like Jacory slow?

Well the afternoon is slowly moving away so he is either already there or he’s not coming this AFTERNOON.

So everyone take a break,get a little something to eat and drink and settle back in for several more hours of hitting refresh..

ivins said he will be here this evening.

Advertisement
It’s 4:30 on Sunday and not a single word. ****, Oklahoma wasn’t even a reported stop and he was there earlier in the day then 4:30...

Advertisement

No chance. I’m putting my marriage on the line hitting refresh 10 times a minute

Advertisement
We get it N.Y./NJ, you’re a pole smoker, but does every single page of this thread have to be littered with your homo erotic fantasies. Don’t you have *** sites indexed where you can get your homo fix? I’ve got my MILF bookmark, but I’m not hitting people over the head with it every ten seconds.

ACTUAL CANES FANS are looking for Hurts info, not your sausage gobbling fest.

We get it N.Y./NJ, you’re a pole smoker, but does every single page of this thread have to be littered with your homo erotic fantasies. Don’t you have *** sites indexed where you can get your homo fix? I’ve got my MILF bookmark, but I’m not hitting people over the head with it every ten seconds.

ACTUAL CANES FANS are looking for Hurts info, not your sausage gobbling fest.
It’s an old and tired schtick

Advertisement
Back