Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy part is that, I don't even think Maryland is in the mix.
Basically an OU vs UM battle.
Right now it's UM v. UM. Rattler is going to be the starter at OU.

As stated yesterday, Hurts is currently in Maryland on campus and will be there tomorrow at the game.

He will be here on Sunday and Monday.

Advertisement
Rattler is solid, and those OU people think hes the next TL
LOL, he is more than solid. He is a monster in that system. He is more like Watson in the fact that he isn't physically as ready as TL but in that system, he is more than ready. He is more ready than Tua.

Of course he is no TL. No one is. But he is great for that system OU runs.

He was at the Indiana/Md basketball game tonight w/ Locksley. Broadcast showed them together in the stands.

Advertisement
Saw today where Miami's QBs combined for a QBR that ranked 87th in the country this year. Good for 13th (out of 14) in the ACC.

Jalen Hurts 2017 was 7th in the country.

And coincidentally, in 2016, which was his true freshman year, he ranked 41st. Brad Kaaya ranked 40th, and was a junior.

So basically as a true freshman he had the same metric as Brad Kaaya, then exploded up to 7th after he had a year of experience under his belt, and lost his job in 2018 to a generational talent who very well may be the #1 pick in the draft next year. That much improvement from 2016 to 2017, and now he's TWO years more experienced since then.

Oh, and even though a lot of it was mop-up duty, his 2018 QBR? Had he had enough snaps to qualify, he'd have been 3rd. Behind only Kyler Murray and Tua Tagovailoa.

Advertisement
Just watched almost every highlight of his that I could.

We need this kid. He’s developed so much as a passer and his ability to run is dynamic. If Enos runs anything similar to what Bama did with him, this guy will give us something we haven’t seen in years: an elite QB that doesn’t turn the ball over and is a dynamic weapon through the air and on the ground. Also, a true leader of the team.

If we get Hurts and Enos runs him out of a power spread giving him enough opportunities to use his legs, we’ll have a floor of 10 wins.

I just hope he doesn’t make a rash decision and decide on Maryland without coming here.

Our trophy case and alumni make Maryland look like a program full of cat turds. I think the opportunity to be in the spotlight again is higher here and he’ll hopefully see that. The Canes give him the best opportunity at a redemption season that’ll have him in the public eye.

A good Miami team is a national story.
Maryland is a basketball school with a *** turtle.

With hurts we got a legit shot vs UF. His leadership would give our offense renewed confidence I’m betting

Advertisement
Back