Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Hard time believing he goes there to get his **** stomped in by O$U, Michigan and State Penn if we're an option for him. Although somehow we've managed to not win the Coastal all but once, it's the easiest division to run the table in CFB.

Advertisement
Hurts is trash i dont get this move

I'm pretty sure I just replied to one of your retarded posts in the last thread I was in, and here you are again. LOL.

26-2 as a starter
69.2% completion
5,626 passing yards
48 passing TD's
1,976 rushing yards
23 rushing TD's
7,206 total yards
71 total TD's
SEC freshman of the year (2016)
2x SEC CHAMPION
1x NATIONAL CHAMPION
SEC OFFENSIVE POY (2016)

Not to mention he is highly respected as a leader by everyone in CFB.

No, I do not think he is "elite" or a high round draft pick, but I don't see how you can look at our QB room and "not get this move."

He's absolutely an upgrade over what we currently have on the roster. I also want us to bring in Martel, and maybe a recruit for this class.

Advertisement
Love the move.

Hurts is competent, works his *** off reportedly, and even though limited as a passer is light-years ahead of the the neanderthal, the party boy, and the fluffy guy. Manny is trying to change a culture here and Hurts will bring a degree of professionalism to the QB room that we have not had in years. Everything Manny is doing points to reorienting the broken frat-house that has plagued this place for years. Hurts isn't going to make anyone forget about Jim Kelly, but notice has been served in the QB room - either get to doing things like a Miami QB should be doing it, or gtfo. I am not sure how that is ever a bad thing, even if we are renting it for the year. And it isn't like Lawrence, Fromm, or any other high-end talent is looking to transfer at QB, so you have to make the soup with the vegetables that want to be in the pot. So come on down Bama boy, rub some of that elite-program sauce on these clowns.

Advertisement
One is coming to us out of the Bama S&C program and the other from a program headed by a Type-2 diabetes candidate. They may have been coming out of high school but I'll test Hurts versus Rosier all day long and twice on Sundays.
Ur underestimating Rosier. Rosier is strong af just like Hurts, they are about the same when it comes to athletic ability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back