Jalen Harrell portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the roster will look different as far as depth is concerned. Thats the way it appears to be going. Still nothing from the two deep but it is early i suppose.

5 would be my guess

Kam
Balom
Jw0
MWilliams
A Williams or Blades

Agree. And I'm going to apologize to you, 90s. I went back over the roster and have come around to agree with you we're going to see 20+ kids total transfer out by Fall camp 2023. I didn't realize how many G5 / low P5 guys Mario was dealing with. That amount of turnover seemed crazy to me. But I think you're right that it's going to happen.

Advertisement
Agree. And I'm going to apologize to you, 90s. I went back over the roster and have come around to agree with you we're going to see 20+ kids total transfer out by Fall camp 2023. I didn't realize how many G5 / low P5 guys Mario was dealing with. That amount of turnover seemed crazy to me. But I think you're right that it's going to happen.
No apologies needed. I thought 25-30 was crazy but when you see 10 seniors and a good number of kids that aren’t producing in years 2-4…they have to go.

Advertisement
call me a homer or whatever but anyone else just satisfied by all these transfers? I just want to keep whatever future “studs” we have or kids who can have any type of real potential. Everyone else can go

Advertisement
Wait…

You mean THE Jalen Harrell?!

Wow.
1669258884538.gif

Was a low 4 star. But was a reach to me and definitely not a fit for what Steele wants to do. Wish him luck at his next program.
And Steele will be around unless he changes his path. It’s easy to get excited for the “upside” to signees but the number of missed evals for years is excruciatingly painful to watch. There’s a few with this last class but that was a quick turnaround and there were very few reaches.

He’s not the only one who’s been given the speech he’s better off somewhere else, aka you’re not in the plans. The quality of this roster will be light years ahead from where it’s been in a year or two.

Advertisement
Back