Jalen Harrell Commits

Advertisement
This was a write up from early this year after SFE tryouts.

Alpha Dog: S Jalen Harrell

Henry Gray is the name that everyone knows at Miami Central, but it's time word got out about Harrell. The 2020 defensive back, who is currently unranked, used his long arms to break up a number of passes and was able to flip his hips and run with pretty much any wide receiver that came his way. Clemson and Florida State have offered Harrell. Miami is in contact.

This was a write up from early this year after SFE tryouts.

Alpha Dog: S Jalen Harrell

Henry Gray is the name that everyone knows at Miami Central, but it's time word got out about Harrell. The 2020 defensive back, who is currently unranked, used his long arms to break up a number of passes and was able to flip his hips and run with pretty much any wide receiver that came his way. Clemson and Florida State have offered Harrell. Miami is in contact.

This is why he’s the ideal striker. He’s bigger than Romeo and Frierson but is also more of a cover guy. Add in the physicality and you have a really nice chess piece.

Advertisement
This is why he’s the ideal striker. He’s bigger than Romeo and Frierson but is also more of a cover guy. Add in the physicality and you have a really nice chess piece.

In our scheme, there is very little difference between a striker and a traditional strong safety, but in my evaluation of him, while he's a bit raw, he's got some Kam Chancellor traits and screams that big athletic strong safety prospect. He's big and right now, to me, is a + coming down hill. Also, showed some versatility in his tape...something I weigh heavy on when I'm evaluating senior tape, I like players that play all over the place. He lined up at every DB spot and also in the box. He can cover a bit, but just raw, especially with his foot work in and out of transition. Thats something that can cleaned up in college.

Harrell and Balom at safety is a really nice pairing.

Need more at cornerback badly, IMO. Clarke is cool. Need more here though...Delancey and one more or just one more?

In our scheme, there is very little difference between a striker and a traditional strong safety, but in my evaluation of him, while he's a bit raw, he's got some Kam Chancellor traits and screams that big athletic strong safety prospect. He's big and right now, to me, is a + coming down hill. Also, showed some versatility in his tape...something I weigh heavy on when I'm evaluating senior tape, I like players that play all over the place. He lined up at every DB spot and also in the box. He can cover a bit, but just raw, especially with his foot work in and out of transition. Thats something that can cleaned up in college.

Harrell and Balom at safety is a really nice pairing.

Need more at cornerback badly, IMO. Clarke is cool. Need more here though...Delancey and one more or just one more?

Adding a kid like Francois would have been perfect to close that safety class out.

Thank god we got Bubba Bolden. Perfect FS to compliment these SS. We need to recruit another ballhawk free safety in this next class. (2021)

1576611162837.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back