Jaleel Skinner

Football Superbowl GIF by Trey Songz
Man, I’m just frustrated and hate how the TEs r being used in this offense. Shii sucks 😂😂

Advertisement
He is a terrible blocker from what ive seen and hear…plus iffy hands
Let’s be honest here, if he can’t block in line, you can still play him.. move him around. Put him out wide, in the slot, even in the backfield. In the league, not every TE is blocking in line, they have in line guys for that.

Getting tired of he doesn’t block, could really care less. UM got McCormick out there running routes like a sloth. You got a weapon that’s a mismatch against the opponent DBs and LBs but instead of using him for what he’s good at UM decides to not use him bc he’s not the best blocker. Ridiculous
Corner didn't even worry about him on that flat route, jumped the corner route and got him a pick.. already must've saw on film we ain't throwing to no ******* te in this offense.. lol

The only personnel choice I question: Flagg in on 100% passing downs. When you need to cover a ton of ground, put the wheels in or sub for a bigger DB.

there a ton of talented kids not getting a lot of PT. I expect some to start getting more reps in the coming weeks, months, years all based on their willingness to play within the O or D and at the level needed for the team to win.

Advertisement
Corner didn't even worry about him on that flat route, jumped the corner route and got him a pick.. already must've saw on film we ain't throwing to no ******* te in this offense.. lol
it was the sole reason he got the pick...no threat at all...and its so **** stupid to me...dude slow az all ****...i dont know what it was but he ran wayyy to much routes yesterday.

Ladson, Redding anyone wit size i wouldve took out there running clear routes

Getting tired of he doesn’t block, could really care less. UM got McCormick out there running routes like a sloth. You got a weapon that’s a mismatch against the opponent DBs and LBs but instead of using him for what he’s good at UM decides to not use him bc he’s not the best blocker. Ridiculous
Riley is balling. You have to be able to block at UgA bama and OSU. You can’t be one dimensional at all, and they shouldn’t settle for someone that’s a liability in blocking that’s how you get qbs destroyed and running plays blown up.

Skinner is a te trapped in a wr frame or something. Dude is too lanky.

Advertisement
Yeah, because a Top 30 offense at nearly 500yds a game isn’t enough. We need to force Skinner - a guy who can’t earn his way on the field - because that’s what will put Miami over the top.

The Gator and Nole trolls are out in full force it appears.
Try a top 7 offense.......

Still he has a point. Going forward, DCs will collapse on our WRs so getting the TEs involved in the passing game will be to our benefit. However I don't think Skinner will be a factor. Arroyo and Williams should be a very productive duo at TE that will cause DCs a great deal of problems thus opening up the field for our WRs and vice versa. Also would like to add that getting the RBs involved in the passing game is something that our RBs would excel at and would add another layer to our already multi faceted attack.

Try a top 7 offense.......

Still he has a point. Going forward, DCs will collapse on our WRs so getting the TEs involved in the passing game will be to our benefit. However I don't think Skinner will be a factor. Arroyo and Williams should be a very productive duo at TE that will cause DCs a great deal of problems thus opening up the field for our WRs and vice versa. Also would like to add that getting the RBs involved in the passing game is something that our RBs would excel at and would add another layer to our already multi faceted attack.

Self scouting and adjustments this week leading into UNC will be critical for the rest of the season.

We are about to start running into the same issues we had at WR.

Why would a top TE want to play in this offense? We barely ever throw to them. If you ain’t blocking you ain’t playing basically.

I refuse to believe we don’t got dudes that can contribute outside of just blocking..

Mr. One read could use a safety net outside of just X, when ever his first read is gone.. TE usually provides that.

Advertisement
We are about to start running into the same issues we had at WR.

Why would a top TE want to play in this offense? We barely ever throw to them. If you ain’t blocking you ain’t playing basically.

I refuse to believe we don’t got dudes that can contribute outside of just blocking..

Mr. One read could use a safety net outside of just X, when ever his first read is gone.. TE usually provides that.
OU got a top te, their te has only 7 catches. **** wont effect us getting tes

Riley is balling. You have to be able to block at UgA bama and OSU. You can’t be one dimensional at all, and they shouldn’t settle for someone that’s a liability in blocking that’s how you get qbs destroyed and running plays blown up.

Skinner is a te trapped in a wr frame or something. Dude is too lanky.
If that’s the case then u don’t have to use him in a 2 TE set, which they need to throw that shii away, it’s not efficient and starting to not be ineffective. Have him out wide get him on a matchup against a LB. How worst could he be at blocking a DB vs a WR blocking a DB? I understand that he can’t be one dimensional, but if he is putting in effort to improve his blocking, while also having strengths in other areas then why not use him? I think that is cavemen mentality. Most of Miami’s easy passing plays came from spreading GT out..4 Wr set.

Advertisement
He’s not a te, that’s the issue. On top of that his hands have been bad. His best bet is to be used as a big wr, well if he learns to catch the ball

Advertisement
Back