Jaleel Skinner

Just maybe our QB was in a funk and only targeted X and the other team? I bet BC game is more how Dawson has envisioned our offense. Otherwise, we’d see arroyo leaving too
OR the LVille and BC games were more how TVD and the other skill players envisioned the offense ..... You know, kinda like the first 4 games..

Advertisement
there was extenuating circumstances - skinner being too small and arroyo being hurt

but outside of that.. who cares? offense improved a ton and would have probably been top 10-15 range if it wasn't for our QB self sabotaging

why does everyone care so much about the TE position? yeah we got TE's drafted but we sucked most of those years

1. A great pass catching TE creates major mismatch problems.

2. Huge part of some of the biggest plays in UM history (Dorsey to Shockey in 2000 to beat FSU and again in 2001 to destroy Nebraska for the Natty).

3. Coleman Bell (one of our first greats at the position really made great pass catching TEs a thing.

4. We’ve had so many greats at the position over the decades. We are TE U. No way you cede that throne.

Passing game coordinator.

I would bet serious money that the TE catch 25 balls next season…If I was getting a decent price like +300 or so I'd bet 35

Again it's not what UM is used to at TEU…But it won't be like this season. He had basically a slow defensive end playing tight end and an 18 year old.
You might be right… ole brick hands McCormick did drop quite a few

Advertisement
ill never forget when wake had a qb named skinner and our friends sister was visiting for the game. you could hear her disgust uttering his very name.

Advertisement
Back