Jakorian Bennett juco db with speed...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dean seems like the kind of kid who would have blossomed late had he been five years at a top program instead of having to go the JUCO route.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ehhh I don't know...There is no physicality to that dude at all...Then again that's the way the league's going

I tend to agree.

Unless you have elite cover skills, … (like Deion Sanders), ….

It's hard to be a good CB in the NFL, even with the current trend, if you aren't physical and won't hit anybody, ... (like Deion Sanders)

Dean didn't deliver on his hype. But he provided needed depth just as Colbert, Delaney and Gunter did. We should expect that from Juco players and GTs. It's super rare to get an all-ACC kid off a transfer, much less an AA. We may have hit the portal jackpot this class with some of the incoming transfers. I think we got multiple home runs. But it's much more likely to get an elite CB by Rumph developing HS players like Ivey, Blades, Couch and Williams.

Advertisement
Foh! Did I make an inaccurate observation? Say something that wasn't facts? nope? Then get out your feelings lady

Your post was essentially "we shouldn't recruit tall, fast corners any more because we got one that didn't live up to the hype".

By that logic, we shouldn't recruit tall quarterbacks with strong arms (Kyle Wright).

Advertisement
Back