Jakorian Bennett juco db with speed...

Your post was essentially "we shouldn't recruit tall, fast corners any more because we got one that didn't live up to the hype".

By that logic, we shouldn't recruit tall quarterbacks with strong arms (Kyle Wright).
I'll simplify it for you so you don't have to make statements up, "Don't recruit juco corners" thats not a bounce back juco kid

Advertisement
Dean making plays.

... I can’t stand when a coach won’t let a kid have fun.. that’s what’s wrong with half these hating coaches.., half of them so jealous and want a kid to be a certain way, other than letting be themselves and playing with confidence. ******,

... I can’t stand when a coach won’t let a kid have fun.. that’s what’s wrong with half these hating coaches.., half of them so jealous and want a kid to be a certain way, other than letting be themselves and playing with confidence. ******,
Freddie is clearly a players coach. He was just joking around with Dean but since Dean is kinda shy and seems nervous it made for an awkward scene. Freddie Kitchens is the definition of a players coach.

We must be watching something different.

Advertisement
We must be watching something different.
I don’t even know you, so why u think we see something different? If a kid want to celebrate, he should be able too. That’s what was wrong with Richt and golden. They were too conservative. Just because a coach is conservative don’t mean all the players have to be conservative. Every player is different and a great coach knows that and allows his player to be the best he can be. So you probably don’t see what I see cause I played in the NFL and the SEC.

I don’t even know you, so why u think we see something different? If a kid want to celebrate, he should be able too. That’s what was wrong with Richt and golden. They were too conservative. Just because a coach is conservative don’t mean all the players have to be conservative. Every player is different and a great coach knows that and allows his player to be the best he can be. So you probably don’t see what I see cause I played in the NFL and the SEC.

1. Huh? Why do we have to know each other to disagree?

2. That dude is definitely a player's coach, and you can tell even from that limited video.

3. No you didn't.

4. Even if you did, that "I played football" shtick means nothing to me. You can't tell me **** until you've actually coached kids for 12 years. Playing the game means you know d!ck. I didn't really learn football until I started coaching.

LOL @ this MF'er pulling out the "I played in the NFL so I understand better than you" card on me.

1. Huh? Why do we have to know each other to disagree?

2. That dude is definitely a player's coach, and you can tell even from that limited video.

3. No you didn't.

4. Even if you did, that "I played football" shtick means nothing to me. You can't tell me **** until you've actually coached kids for 12 years. Playing the game means you know d!ck. I didn't really learn football until I started coaching.

LOL @ this MF'er pulling out the "I played in the NFL so I understand better than you" card on me.
You dumb ******* I was drafted early at that. ***** you a lil league coach, you don’t do **** but flirt with kids Momas..yes i pulled that card on your minimal ***...you’re dumb.., if dean balling and having fun?? Why the **** the coach tell him not to feel good or celebrate. **** you boy... you’re a dream stealer.. you’re the reason some kids don’t make it with your insensitive jealous low life ***.. I don’t know football until I coach 12 year olds??? how dumb does that sound. That guy not a player coach, if he is it dam sure ain’t show in that video. Let the boy ball out and have fun doing it. I hate you ya *******.

Advertisement
You dumb ******* I was drafted early at that. ***** you a lil league coach, you don’t do **** but flirt with kids Momas..yes i pulled that card on your minimal ***...you’re dumb.., if dean balling and having fun?? Why the **** the coach tell him not to feel good or celebrate. **** you boy... you’re a dream stealer.. you’re the reason some kids don’t make it with your insensitive jealous low life ***.. I don’t know football until I coach 12 year olds??? how dumb does that sound. That guy not a player coach, if he is it dam sure ain’t show in that video. Let the boy ball out and have fun doing it. I hate you ya *******.
Lmao

Ok, I’m sorry I was mad about something else but don’t you ever go against me again, ok?
Do you suffer from CTE, I hope you get the help you need. I have ptsd from getting blown up and it sucks man. Life long man and Mary Jane helps a lot.

Advertisement
Do you suffer from CTE, I hope you get the help you need. I have ptsd from getting blown up and it sucks man. Life long man and Mary Jane helps a lot.
I knew one of his booty buddies would show up to help him.. i I guess you think CTE is something to laugh about huh? U just looking for some attention but I won’t give it to you ya little deprived attention seeking scum of the earth low life booty buddy.. I bet y’all agree with each other on all topics.. y’all are internet gang bullies

this is actually pure gold.

this will be the next popular copy pasta on the internet.

Advertisement
I knew one of his booty buddies would show up to help him.. i I guess you think CTE is something to laugh about huh? U just looking for some attention but I won’t give it to you ya little deprived attention seeking scum of the earth low life booty buddy.. I bet y’all agree with each other on all topics.. y’all are internet gang bullies
Who is laughing, man get help bro, it sounds like you need it. Unless you are a twelve year old troll, which in that case go do your homework man.

this is actually pure gold.

this will be the next popular copy pasta on the internet.
No I don’t know if u tryna diss me, but I usually only read stuff. I don’t have to be the first person to know something.?if u want that work just put it out there.

Who is laughing, man get help bro, it sounds like you need it. Unless you are a twelve year old troll, which in that case go do your homework man.
Hom work on what? Football? Boy my entire family athletes brothers nephews cousin and I bet you know them

Advertisement
Back