Jakorian Bennett juco db with speed...

Advertisement
1. Huh? Why do we have to know each other to disagree?

2. That dude is definitely a player's coach, and you can tell even from that limited video.

3. No you didn't.

4. Even if you did, that "I played football" shtick means nothing to me. You can't tell me **** until you've actually coached kids for 12 years. Playing the game means you know d!ck. I didn't really learn football until I started coaching.

LOL @ this MF'er pulling out the "I played in the NFL so I understand better than you" card on me.
No you don’t.. reading books and espn don’t count

I knew one of his booty buddies would show up to help him.. i I guess you think CTE is something to laugh about huh? U just looking for some attention but I won’t give it to you ya little deprived attention seeking scum of the earth low life booty buddy.. I bet y’all agree with each other on all topics.. y’all are internet gang bullies
Calm down bro your a little to sensitive. I know you new to this board but we agree to disagree on this board it's not that serious.

Advertisement
You dumb ******* I was drafted early at that. ***** you a lil league coach, you don’t do **** but flirt with kids Momas..yes i pulled that card on your minimal ***...you’re dumb.., if dean balling and having fun?? Why the **** the coach tell him not to feel good or celebrate. **** you boy... you’re a dream stealer.. you’re the reason some kids don’t make it with your insensitive jealous low life ***.. I don’t know football until I coach 12 year olds??? how dumb does that sound. That guy not a player coach, if he is it dam sure ain’t show in that video. Let the boy ball out and have fun doing it. I hate you ya *******.

Holy ****, just saw this.

3839342-laughing+gif.gif

Advertisement
Williams tweeted at Benentt celebrating their offers today...Who knows, maybe they love us lol. Would love to land at either or both, I think Williams is the home run and more pure corner, but I like this kid too, think he's a safety here.

Maybe Bama hesitates just a little bit on whether they want him or not, and Williams being a juco just wants to get enrolled, and we bag both! I can dream right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back