Jake Wieclaw Wanted for Sexual Assault of a Minor

Advertisement
Advertisement
High School relationship so think 15-17. I hope they warn teachers and anyone who works around teenagers today about the risk of this sort of thing. My wife and I volunteer at a youth center and I can assure that there is reason to believe that there is at least a 50%chance that the girl was the aggressor. Of course there's no excuse for a 25 year old to be that stupid and I wouldn't want to minimize the possibility that he seduced the young lady. I think it's significant that it only happened once. I also think that law makers need to re visit this subject with lesser consequences for making a mistake in judgement as opposed to being a predator. Right now it's a broad brush with devastating consequences that plague you forever. I want to re-emphasize the seriousness of any accusation by a minor and should be taken seriously but it should also be investigated meticulously taking into consideration the character of both the accused and the accuser.

Advertisement
Tracy-Flick-1433104580.gif

That USF game that Wieclaw won, wasn't that pretty much Golden's greatest victory? That was the one where Golden started jumping up and down right before the field goal?

Advertisement
I have several friends and frat Bros that are HS teachers. I've been told stories of plenty of times about fine azze HS girls making it know that they desire the male teacher. They have been able to remain "predator accused free" because they don't put themselves in a situation where they can be accused, like being alone with a girl. If one of them needs help he asks another student to remain or that a female teacher assist. They do admit it's very tempting as a man when they sit and expose themselves with no panties in the front row or wear something that is just so provocative. Point being stay away from those school kids. College professors less so, but it's still a risk.

I have several friends and frat Bros that are HS teachers. I've been told stories of plenty of times about fine azze HS girls making it know that they desire the male teacher. They have been able to remain "predator accused free" because they don't put themselves in a situation where they can be accused, like being alone with a girl. If one of them needs help he asks another student to remain or that a female teacher assist. They do admit it's very tempting as a man when they sit and expose themselves with no panties in the front row or wear something that is just so provocative. Point being stay away from those school kids. College professors less so, but it's still a risk.

:11263364213_e8bdef3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back