Jake Wieclaw Wanted for Sexual Assault of a Minor

I have several friends and frat Bros that are HS teachers. I've been told stories of plenty of times about fine azze HS girls making it know that they desire the male teacher. They have been able to remain "predator accused free" because they don't put themselves in a situation where they can be accused, like being alone with a girl. If one of them needs help he asks another student to remain or that a female teacher assist. They do admit it's very tempting as a man when they sit and expose themselves with no panties in the front row or wear something that is just so provocative. Point being stay away from those school kids. College professors less so, but it's still a risk.

I look at it like this: Male teachers have to put themselves in a place where they have an alibi (or another eye witness) to vouch for them at all times.

Now, if a male teacher is found to have sent thirsty text messages to young girls that are flirtatious and/or contains nudity, that's hard to defend in the court of law. Not only would the teacher lose their job, but they could still face charges (think to catch a predator). If they find your DNA on a female minor, that's your ***, point blank and period.

Now female teachers on the other hand. Well I'll just say this, the public is not so harsh on female predators. Have you guys noticed the rise of female teacher sexual assaults on minors? It has gotten to the point where some of us are flat out envious of the boys going to school these days.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back