Jake to the portal

Alonzo knows what a QB should look like. If ZO said don't let him go, he would not be in the portal.

The only way Zo could prevent him

inchains2.gif

Advertisement
His best landing spot is somewhere with a good QB developer who can get him to focus and make the right reads. He's got all the tools, he just needs that next step.
That's what every QB needs. It's what we used to have. Everyone's in ashes and sack cloth about not getting any WRs but it's not going to change until we get back to this.

Last edited:
The thing is Garcia is eyeing for a job rn, we don’t need one rn. We need one to compete next year with Jacurri. So hopefully we can get someone hopefully a year younger and hopefully someone that hasn’t been tainted by Gattis lol
If you're not going to play rn, you need to develop rn, instead he regressed. Hense, he's moving on, I don't really blame him.

If you're not going to play rn, you need to develop rn, instead he regressed. Hense, he's moving on, I don't really blame him.
I don’t blame him from leaving. Yes he was bad when he played here, but we shafted him in development. Jake needs a clean start

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back