Jake to the portal

Advertisement
i an steeped in both sides of the hyphen, from william from avon upon stratford to Úrsula Hilaria Celia de la Caridad Cruz Alfonso aka Celia Cruz (see avatar) from Santos Suarez. but we digress . . .
Andre The Giant No GIF

Advertisement
We really need to stay away from quarterbacks with four letters in their first name. Other than Gino, they never live up to even modest expectations. jake. tate. Kyle.

Advertisement
That sucks I think he could have grown into a reliable back up this year. He has talent.

Jacurri is so terrible. Physically he looks like a man among boys. Everytime he tries to throw it's like Shaq at the free throw line. He's not even like some qbs who have been criticized for not being a good pocket passer because they still had some capacity to throw the football. Brown needs to work on his hands and switch to WR.

I am a pessimist so I hope I'm wrong. Maybe he's working 8 hours a day to improve as a QB and shocks.

Herbert was already a two year starter before Mario go the HC job. Mario did sign 5 QBs at Oregon and none of them have sniffed the field. They’ve had to use portal transfers because his guys have been underwhelming to say the least.

Exactly.

Who knows though, maybe our new QB is that guy. That or the next QB. Keep recruiting the top guys and one day you'll hit. You'll only know you hit though if you have the right OC. That's what I want smashed out of the park. TVD sent off to the first or second round and we've got guys in the portal as well as high school begging to come.

Advertisement
will be unpopular, but you guys sure youre a hard no on rashada? we need 2 QBs this cycle (we have 1). i dont see a transfer coming here to be backup to TVD (a transfer of any worth).
I hope you are kidding. fck that kid and his whole family. This would be the most toxic recruit ever and you want him on oour team. No fcking way no how . He can sux big bags of ****s.

Advertisement
Alonzo knows what a QB should look like. If ZO said don't let him go, he would not be in the portal.
Don't need Zo to tell us Jake wasn't the answer.

I'm not sure TVD or Jacurri is either (at least with Gattis's offense). TVD isn't very mobile and a sitting duck for opponents' pass rushers operating against our OL; Jacurri, so far, is just plain too inaccurate throwing the ball.

Advertisement
Back