Jake Swalley-New assistant D-line coach.

Advertisement
These analysts can help in a number of ways. You can never have too much help. Especially in a sport like football, with 85 guys.

You dont need all those analyst, its still 11 on 11 football, and if it wasnt for the elite Miami and Florida boys on the Bama roster, those analyst would primarily be useless!

And they still lost, its not about all those analyst, if it wasnt for amari cooper, and ridley, and the runningbacks he had from Florida that many so called analyst dont mean schmitt!
But they won 5 championships in last 10 years. I am sure having experienced analysts mean more than "dont mean schmitt".

Advertisement
And they still lost, its not about all those analyst, if it wasnt for amari cooper, and ridley, and the runningbacks he had from Florida that many so called analyst dont mean schmitt!
You’re discounting Bama because They lost a game? They’ve been at the top of the heap for a decade, with players coming and going. To win at that level requires elite talent and elite coaching. All those analysts have a specific and narrow role, and when all tied together allow the coaching staff to make the most informed decisions possible. Analysts aren’t in a position to rock the boat, like u suggested.

The team Alabama lost to also has an army of analysts. It’s what championship programs do in 2019.

But they won 5 championships in last 10 years. I am sure having experienced analysts mean more than "dont mean schmitt".

Strong bag game and favorable match-ups, remember

Strong bag game and favorable match-ups, remember teams that spread that overweight Bama defense out normally have a field day with them! The 3-4 gets exposed every time with team speed!

Advertisement
You’re discounting Bama because They lost a game? They’ve been at the top of the heap for a decade, with players coming and going. To win at that level requires elite talent and elite coaching. All those analysts have a specific and narrow role, and when all tied together allow the coaching staff to make the most informed decisions possible. Analysts aren’t in a position to rock the boat, like u suggested.

The team Alabama lost to also has an army of analysts. It’s what championship programs do in 2019.

So why was the game a blowout, cause by your analyst logic, the game should've been closer, and Bama should've won cause they got the most analyst! Put the sleeping pills down and WTF up, you probably still believe in and are clueless to the bill belicheat "ball boys"!

I’m just waiting for the help at WR. Think Stubblefield has been good so far but he needs another body coaching up these boys.

So why was the game a blowout, cause by your analyst logic, the game should've been closer, and Bama should've won cause they got the most analyst! Put the sleeping pills down and WTF up, you probably still believe in and are clueless to the bill belicheat "ball boys"!
Dude... Are you new to CFB? Have you watched just one Alabama game this past decade? Is this how you evaluate recruits... just watch the last game they played? Forget about all the games that they won to get to the title game... like 7 or 8 times or whatever.

They out recruit, outspend and outcoach everybody but the few teams who can keep up. An army of analysts is a big part of that outspending and outcoaching.

Advertisement
Haven't seen the dude or know his resume but i'm going to guess Swalley is more of a recruiter while Stroud is more of a developer of talent.

I’m just waiting for the help at WR. Think Stubblefield has been good so far but he needs another body coaching up these boys.

Right. WR position needs a recruiter bc u can just look at Stubblefield and tell he isn't it. Dude couldn't even throw up The U correctly

Advertisement
Haven't seen the dude or know his resume but i'm going to guess Swalley is more of a recruiter while Stroud is more of a developer of talent.

Based on his Bio alone what could he sell Elite Dlinemen? This young man is a few weeks removed from being a grad asst. The asst dline coach is fluff, his role is more QC / Analyst role to do the grunt work for Stroud. Can you imagine this guy try to convince Jalen Carter's mom to pick UM over UGA & the bagman. At least Stroud can say he has 30yrs of experience and a few 1st round picks.

FCfyK_7s_400x400.jpg

Go Canes

Based on his Bio alone what could he sell Elite Dlinemen? This young man is a few weeks removed from being a grad asst. The asst dline coach is fluff, his role is more QC / Analyst role to do the grunt work for Stroud. Can you imagine this guy try to convince Jalen Carter's mom to pick UM over UGA & the bagman. At least Stroud can say he has 30yrs of experience and a few 1st round picks.

FCfyK_7s_400x400.jpg

Go Canes

Then what I said is correct. Swalley will be able to relate to the kids and get them to sign then Stroud will develop them.

Then what I said is correct. Swalley will be able to relate to the kids and get them to sign then Stroud will develop them.

Man these kids want coaches who can get them to the NFL by coaching them up in college. They are not looking for a fort night party leader type they can relate to. Yes the kids want a connection with their coach, but it's a teacher with experience an track record that proves the teachers concepts work.

Go Canes.

Advertisement
Back