Jake Swalley-New assistant D-line coach.

ajone228

Recruit
Maybe I missed this announcement but when was this guy hired? Seems he was just at LA tech with Blake Baker. Nice to get some more young juice for the Baker and co.

s

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jake Swalley's Bio from Ark St

2015: Played in all 13 games, including two as a starter (at South Alabama and vs. New Mexico State) . . . Finished the season with nine tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss of 15 yards, 2.5 sacks for loss of 14 yards and one quarterback hurry . . . Posted a season-high four tackles against South Alabama, also finishing the game with a season-best 1.5 sacks . . . Other sack came in the New Orleans Bowl against Louisiana Tech . . . Tallied three tackles, his second highest total of the year, against Toledo . . . Sun Belt Conference Commissioner’s List, A-State Athletics Director’s Honor Roll and Arkansas State University Chancellor’s List . . . Midyear junior college transfer who participated in A-State’s spring camp.

Advertisement
WTH is manny doing, they gone have to start handing out sideline passes for coaches, the sidelines look like they about to be crowded, as for me personally, i would'nt bring on that many people, that's a recipe for, we not in the security and c exchange commission, EL jefe is going to need to run a tight ship to keep the shade down. With that being said, its about time for me to apply, seems like that's where all the jobs at, sonebody take down the "Now Hiring" sign at UM!

Advertisement
WTH is manny doing, they gone have to start handing out sideline passes for coaches, the sidelines look like they about to be crowded, as for me personally, i would'nt bring on that many people, that's a recipe for, we not in the security and c exchange commission, EL jefe is going to need to run a tight ship to keep the shade down. With that being said, its about time for me to apply, seems like that's where all the jobs at, sonebody take down the "Now Hiring" sign at UM!
These analysts can help in a number of ways. You can never have too much help. Especially in a sport like football, with 85 guys.

Alabama has around 120 analysts.

Advertisement
Back