Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyways, I wonder how that QB Jon recruited feels right now, since the Big Ten has no football. If I recall he went to PSU
Good thing Richt Jr. Isn't still here he'd probably try to sign him off the portal. Seems like he didn't want to compete for PSUs 3rd string spot.

I know we’re stressing this kid but I’ll go ahead and get ahead of this. He’s not beating out TVD or even N’kosi in this offense. He’s not that good for us to be stressing like this. I’m more than fine with going grad transfer again

Advertisement
For life.
I can see it now... He opts out for this season and gets a free redshirt. Get's injured going into 2021 and gets a medical. Did he use his regular redshirt yet? Man, I have lost track of time. I guess in theory he could be here quite a bit longer.

I can see it now... He opts out for this season and gets a free redshirt. Get's injured going into 2021 and gets a medical. Did he use his regular redshirt yet? Man, I have lost track of time. I guess in theory he could be here quite a bit longer.
Just wait until he’s the OC in 8 years

I'm from Georgia and that ain't a easy schedule. Tift County, Bainbridge and Westside all W's. Warner Robins bout to get in that *** Week 1.

Advertisement
Just wait until he’s the OC in 8 years
Jim, that QB they are putting in sure looks a lot like the OC, N'Kosi Perry!
Can we get a camera on the sky box, guys?
He's not in the booth!
Jim, don't they know that's not allowed?
Bob, nothing surprises me about college football anymore. Especially since they put in the dance off as a two point conversion.

I’ve got a question from someone who barley follows recruiting. Is Garcia worth all this hype? He didn’t make Elite 11 (and I know that’s not the be all end all) but just curious if the infatuation with him is because he’s our only QB target left or is he really an amazing talent?

I know we’re stressing this kid but I’ll go ahead and get ahead of this. He’s not beating out TVD or even N’kosi in this offense. He’s not that good for us to be stressing like this. I’m more than fine with going grad transfer again
Why don't you like him?

70% completion, strong arm, great touch, can make all the throws, good pocket awareness.

Advertisement
While I definitely prefer a dual threat QB, I think its not right to judge Garcia off of his Sophmore film (thats the only film I've seen available).

I’ve got a question from someone who barley follows recruiting. Is Garcia worth all this hype? He didn’t make Elite 11 (and I know that’s not the be all end all) but just curious if the infatuation with him is because he’s our only QB target left or is he really an amazing talent?
I thought, he couldn't make it to the Elite 11? Was MVP of Rivals LA QB challenge.

Advertisement
until he runs out of film...
Qb’s have nfl qb posters on their walls.
Kosi’s poster:
87143517-E194-4078-B3D0-7D3B4E44F7A0.jpeg

Man, how long is N'Kosi going to be here?
Haha. It almost would be appropriate for the dialogue about him to go from "That kid is so immature and blowing his entire future if not life" to "That dude turns 30 this year. How is he still on the roster?!".

Jokes aside, more power to the kid. Haven't heard anything negative about him in a long time.

247 had a write up the other week that said he looked great. A former nfl qb at the camp said he had a strong arm and can make all the throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back