Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on his footwork. Dance classes actually really would've helped. But the reason his pocket awareness was such a joke is because he was ALWAYS expecting to be blindsided. You ever seen chaminade the high school he came from. Especially at that time what they were playing? Not many schools in Cali in general really get after it on d but in that division it was like playing ivy league. BAR MILO WAS CONSIDERED A STUD THERE! He was overwhelmed by the fact on any given down he could get his head tore off. Never got that out of his head. I used to have that talk with his mother & old boy on a regular. She finally admitted to me a few months back at her restraunt I was 100% right. Alfraud ****ed that kid by not sitting him initially. ****ed him and ****ed the team. Lost most of them right off rip cause no one agreed. Quan told me first time he lined up across from him (knowing he couldn't hit him)kaaya after the snap was so focused on him that he couldn't see the play develop. Remember coley was oc and qb coach initially(If I remember right) we keep putting people as qb coach up until Enos who flat out had no business at the spot. Wouldn't it be crazy if we actually had someone who knows qb play and development. That's be wild.
Think that is Lashlee from what you have seen or heard so far?

Advertisement
So your position is, if whoever an open thread is about only has to stay on topic if there is certainty that person will end up at the U?? This is absolutely the least intelligent thing I've heard all week, but hey, the week is young and you did mention Jake Garcia, so we have that.
No I’m stating the topic of Jake Garcia has switched and they aren’t speaking on him because there’s nothing to be added. The Garcia ship has sailed so the convo changed

A large percentage of our fans are idiots Brock... It was something I had to come to terms with lol.

Gaytor fans might be the worst, but we're not too far behind unfortunately.

Different reasons here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It did rain some during the scrimmage. I'm LEO in Valdosta and this was his first scrimmage. The next scrimmage is Thursday unfortunately will not work it.
Is Garcia in a legit QB battle? or not so much? Seems like a big move if he wasn't going to likely start

We really are close to being the absolute worst as a fan base man lol
The absolute worst if you are judging us based on our support and appreciation for the teams and players we do have.

We call players busts or wastes of scholarships just because they weren’t freshman all Americans or didn’t unseat a redshirt senior for the starting spot as soon as they get on campus.

We spend eternity in love with players that went to different teams.

We have people hoping an actual season of football isn’t played “for the sake of recruiting.”

Yeah, we are the worst when it comes to support and appreciation of what we have.

Advertisement
Thought I would share this from the Athletic. Idk if it was posted already don’t have time to ready 30 pages of nothing related to Jake Garcia
D7730135-A589-413D-82F0-3D9B8162090B.jpeg

Advertisement
I told yall in this very same thread about 2 months ago...
Cannot put all your eggs in one basket with them Southern Cali QB's.

Considering 2020 doesn't count towards an eligibility year & we could possibly bring King back (although I don't think that would happen), we don't really have to take a QB in the 21 class & I'm a big proponent of taking one every class.

With that said, we still have plenty room to add a QB in this class & like I also outlined earlier, get out of the mindset that only high rated QB's can be successful, you can take a 3-star & still have him develop into a good starter. A strategy of Garica or bust is stupid IMO because he was never really going to come here in the first place & he's not nearly as good as his ranking suggests anyway.

Should've offered & pursued Sawyer Robertson much earlier in the year, he was a kid that was leaving TX no matter what, even visited FSU in person back in February before he committed to Miss St & before the Quarantine shut everything down.

I'd still like to see us offer Braylon Braxton or Grayson James (who just transferred to Duncanville).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back