Jake Garcia Parents Legally Separated So He Could Play in GA

Paranos

All-ACC
Advertisement
week late on the news there buddy.

...stick to the women with big *** post.... lol.. just messin'

Had a buddy do this in high school to play in a different school zone. Him and his dad would go back home with the family on the weekends. They keep track of you to make sure you are there during the week. Incredible sacrifice to make for your children, but I would never give up time away from my other kids to make this happen. But the Garcia family, or somebody close to the situation, hired an attorney to make sure they did everything they had to so his eligibility wouldnt be questioned. Opposing teams no doubt flagged this with the GHSAA so they had to make sure they did everything by the book

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the **** did they do that? Just move to Texas or Florida and play right away. Or send him to IMG or some ****.

Just a weird situation.
My thoughts exactly... can’t tell me he couldn’t land at some powerhouse Texas school who needed a QB(or was flat out better than what they had)

Advertisement
dumb move. they couldn't just send him to a private school that is session? or is it that he wanted to be in SEC country for recruiting purposes?

Why the **** did they do that? Just move to Texas or Florida and play right away. Or send him to IMG or some ****.

Just a weird situation.
If he was committed to an SEC school especially UGA none of this would happen.
If he never was considering us this wouldn’t be happening.

My thoughts exactly... can’t tell me he couldn’t land at some powerhouse Texas school who needed a QB(or was flat out better than what they had)

Yeah for sure.

Schools in Texas recruit kids from Samoa. They would for sure take a 4* quarterback from California. Would probably get better coaching too.

Advertisement
Back