Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Why lol? You’re not gonna take a top 5 QB in the country lol? Milroe was never a real option even though they were recruiting him. Texas paid a lot of money to secure that commitment and they’re gonna get a return on that investment.
I like the running element Milroe would bring. Where does he garcia on there board? They might want to showcase the offense off before they take a QB commit, maybe they can get somebody they like more than Garcia.

Advertisement
I like the running element Milroe would bring. Where does he garcia on there board? They might want to showcase the offense off before they take a QB commit, maybe they can get somebody they like more than Garcia.
I don’t think there are too many QBs they like more than Garcia. Lashlee has been on him hard for a while now

I’ve mentioned this before; and I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I’m not high on Garcia. There’s a reason SC took Moss.

Garcia plays at Narbonne while Moss plays at Mater Dei. One plays a local, now pedestrian schedule; the other plays a national schedule. One plays at a school that hasn’t produced a star in a while, the other plays at a school known for CFB and NFL stars.

Garcia lost his 5th star; there’s a reason.
His first yr starting, he put up 2100 yrds w/ 15 TDs and 5 ints against a lackluster schedule.
Miller put up 3100 28 TDs and 10 ints against a top end schedule.

Just never been high on the kid. If we picked him up, it would good from a star rating standpoint; but again, he lost his 5th star....keep that in mind before we pour champagne on ourselves

Moss just transferred to Mater Dei from Alemany. Bryce Young was the QB putting up stats at Mater Dei.......

I’ve mentioned this before; and I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I’m not high on Garcia. There’s a reason SC took Moss.

Garcia plays at Narbonne while Moss plays at Mater Dei. One plays a local, now pedestrian schedule; the other plays a national schedule. One plays at a school that hasn’t produced a star in a while, the other plays at a school known for CFB and NFL stars.

Garcia lost his 5th star; there’s a reason.
His first yr starting, he put up 2100 yrds w/ 15 TDs and 5 ints against a lackluster schedule.
Miller put up 3100 28 TDs and 10 ints against a top end schedule.

Just never been high on the kid. If we picked him up, it would good from a star rating standpoint; but again, he lost his 5th star....keep that in mind before we pour champagne on ourselves
It sounds like you know Call football and I don't. Your opinion is more valid.

However, I've watched his highlights and I'm very impressed. Add in a 70% completion percentage and I'm sold.

It sounds like you know Call football and I don't. Your opinion is more valid.

However, I've watched his highlights and I'm very impressed. Add in a 70% completion percentage and I'm sold.

The 70% is impressive; gotta admit that...

Truth be told; the reason I wasn’t in on Pickowski was for his inaccuracies.

With Lashlee leading the way in an offense that causes for accuracy; Garcia actually might be a good fit here. He just might be the first Narbonne QB worth a ****.

Advertisement
The 70% is impressive; gotta admit that...

Truth be told; the reason I wasn’t in on Pickowski was for his inaccuracies.

With Lashlee leading the way in an offense that causes for accuracy; Garcia actually might be a good fit here. He just might be the first Narbonne QB worth a ****.

Honestly Garcia doesn’t blow my skirt up either. I prefer Davis or Milroe. But we need a qb in this class and he’ll make the whores happy so whatever. I just prefer a better athlete , it gives you more options in this offense .

I do know Miroe is an option especially if Texas goes fully off the rails. But a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Honestly Garcia doesn’t blow my skirt up either. I prefer Davis or Milroe. But we need a qb in this class and he’ll make the whores happy so whatever. I just prefer a better athlete , it gives you more options in this offense .

I do know Miroe is an option especially if Texas goes fully off the rails. But a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Facts.

I definitely prefer Milroe too, but Texas is set up this year to actually win some ballgames. If they somehow flub then they’ll probably be getting a new coach so that would be perfect.

I don’t know how many times I gotta post that he’s a real option man lol just because there isn’t visible smoke doesn’t mean Lashlee isn’t working

Advertisement
Spot on 🙌

Tell me you did see the huddle break and as we lined up didn’t say look 👀 single coverage WR with LB on our TE , check it off GO DEEP.
BUT inside weren’t confident we could make the throw or catch it.

I miss those days.

You knew Jim Kelly saw it an Eddie Brown saw JK face BOOOOM.

GOCANES
Kelly didn't throw to Eddie Brown...missed him by a yr....Shakespeare was there though...

Didn't realize Garcia wasn't very athletic. It does look like he can move pretty good and has a fairly quick release. His accuracy looks really good though.

Didn't realize Garcia wasn't very athletic. It does look like he can move pretty good and has a fairly quick release. His accuracy looks really good though.
Garcia is athletic. He ran a 4.99 40, a 4.84 shuttle, and a 28’ inch vert as a sophmore. You really think that hasn’t improved?

Advertisement
Garcia is athletic. He ran a 4.99 40, a 4.84 shuttle, and a 28’ inch vert as a sophmore. You really think that hasn’t improved?
Sounds good to me. I was commenting on the previous posters comment that he'd prefer a QB to be more athletic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back