Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Elvis Peacock is my cousin. Didn’t know how bad *** he was until I got older in life.
Bad ************ man. He & my Uncle Al played together at Central. Unc said he's the most talented cat he ever played with. My uncle played for GT and was the 1980 NFL Defensive ROY for the Falcons. Ask your cousin about Al Richardson...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dog Hump GIF - Dog Hump Climb - Discover & Share GIFs

Advertisement
Yeah tbh, I'm kind of tired of Garcia rejecting us. Everything he's saying is he's 100% committed to USC and the same with Milroe. Lashlee needs to expand the board
What does him dropping in the rankings have to do with his interest in UM? I said before the kid shouldn’t flip right now, what have we shown?

Yeah tbh, I'm kind of tired of Garcia rejecting us. Everything he's saying is he's 100% committed to USC and the same with Milroe. Lashlee needs to expand the board
How many players committed to Miami did you see tweet out "1000% COMMITTED" only for them to diss us and sign with another school?

He's probably just tweeting that out to keep local pressure down.

What does him dropping in the rankings have to do with his interest in UM? I said before the kid shouldn’t flip right now, what have we shown?
It doesn't... I'm referring to all the interviews and pictures he's posting about him and USC. I don't get why were so focused on Garcia, Milroe and that LSU guy when they are all committed? Can't we just expand the QB board and find someone else? We can still go after those 3 even if we have a QB commit

Advertisement
It doesn't... I'm referring to all the interviews and pictures he's posting about him and USC. I don't get why were so focused on Garcia, Milroe and that LSU guy when they are all committed? Can't we just expand the QB board and find someone else? We can still go after those 3 even if we have a QB commit
Why do you think we aren’t going after those guys too?

I’m sure Lashlees board is expanded. CIS has just been having some fun speculating on Garcia after his comments in Mello’s commit video

Advertisement
It would make for a formidable opponent week in and week out. The only difference being we open with Bama next year and then have what, Clemson and A&M in ‘22? That has the makings of a daunting schedule coming up as we try to continue what I believe shall be the success from The 2020 season. My only concern here being all the youth served.
OL and DL vs Bama will be good groups. Even tho, Greg is gone, after this season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back