Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Advertisement
Funny story about that is that he had no intention of ever playing wideout at Houston either. He told Herman he was better than a few of the guys in the WR room and went out and proved it. It wasn’t UH’s idea he just wanted to play
They had a lot of injuries to their wr. But it’s strange that not one p5 team offered him as a qb despite his stats. I don’t get it.

The Garcia hype outflanks what I've seen from him as a football player. Looks like a very good athlete in gym shorts, but so did Pickowski.

He is the opposite of Sitkowski to me. Better player than physical talent.

I don't see five-star tools with Garcia, so I agree that hype is too rich. But he's been a winning player at a city public school and looks college-ready as a passer (70% completion). I only saw one full game against Buchanan on ESPNU but he played well and threw 3 TDs in the first half.

The more realistic "bad comp" would be Kevin Olsen, IMO. No idea on Garcia's character but they have similar profiles.

I don't see five-star tools with Garcia, so I agree that hype is too rich. But he's been a winning player at a city public school and looks college-ready as a passer (70% completion). I only saw one full game against Buchanan on ESPNU but he looked good and threw 3 TDs in the first half.

The more realistic "bad comp" would be Kevin Olsen, IMO. No idea on Garcia's character but they have similar profiles.
It would be hard to get into half the trouble KO did

Advertisement
What we need to talk about is how is Miami community going to get him paid more than SoCal will? Is there more Automotive dealerships in Miami than SoCal? Can he host Cruise Ships in a Caribbean? Does not have to share the city with 2 NFL teams, 2 NBA teams, 2 Pro Baseball teams, MLS teams, NHL teams.

Advertisement

I don't see five-star tools with Garcia, so I agree that hype is too rich. But he's been a winning player at a city public school and looks college-ready as a passer (70% completion). I only saw one full game against Buchanan on ESPNU but he looked good and threw 3 TDs in the first half.

The opposite of ****kowski is good

What we need to talk about is how is Miami community going to get him paid more than SoCal will? Is there more Automotive dealerships in Miami than SoCal? Can he host Cruise Ships in a Caribbean? Does not have to share the city with 2 NFL teams, 2 NBA teams, 2 Pro Baseball teams, MLS teams, NHL teams.
South Beach PERIOD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back