Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t take this as a positive if I’m a USC fan. If Thad Franklin posted this after blowing it up on social media with Penn State commitments all weekend, we’d be Panic City, man.

The Garcia hype outflanks what I've seen from him as a football player. Looks like a very good athlete in gym shorts, but so did Pickowski.
Garcia's stats are better than Kowski's, but for a supposedly elite QB they're not spectacular. I wouldn't even call them good.

15 TDs, 5 picks for a 5-star QB is very underwhelming.

Advertisement
When they try *really* hard to show they are “all in” and, “committed” it’s a sign they are actually not. I find it interesting he felt the need to post that a day or two after the Romello Brinson commitment. We know Brinson and Garcia have been in contact.

Garcia's stats are better than Kowski's, but for a supposedly elite QB they're not spectacular. I wouldn't even call them good.

15 TDs, 5 picks for a 5-star QB is very underwhelming.
Not when you play in a run oriented offense...

There has to be some dual threat 3 star out there that is ballin.
King basically destroyed every record Kyler Murray had in Texas and all he got for it was offers to go play receiver. He was even listed as an athlete not a qb by 247. He was recruited by Herman and applewhite to Houston and played his first year as a receiver.
They say that film doesn’t lie. If that’s true then numbers should be a fckng commandment and a scientific fact. Get me a qb with stats like yardage, completion percentage and an elite td/int number and I don’t care if he weighs 250 and is 5’3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just give it time and don't get too caught up when he doesn't decommit anytime soon. Our best selling pitch is Lashlee/King so we need some games to show our offense is legit.

I wouldn’t take this as a positive if I’m a USC fan. If Thad Franklin posted this after blowing it up on social media with Penn State commitments all weekend, we’d be Panic City, man.
Okay I guess ✌️ is symbolic of USC. Not sure why but saw it plastered all over their team account.

My bad. At 39, my translation of emojis is emerging at best. Lol.

1592237113943.png

Advertisement
Back