Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Advertisement
1592130715536.jpeg

Advertisement
Haha I feel you.. but he ain’t lying. Every time we do well (not too often lately) the local talent shows up. Show out n they show up!

I get it and agree but it’s like Groundhog’s Day with that line and theory. So tired of the hypothetical’s.

Advertisement
Garcia
Chaney
Rooster
Thad
Payton
Mello
George
Smith
Yul
Arroyo
Brantley.

who’s stopping that?
Skill position talent is there (and has always been there for the most part). Our issues on offense have been at QB and at O-line. If Walker and Rivers end up being as advertised, that will change everything. And I think if King balls and we have a great season like we should, Garcia will be a cane.

Advertisement
Skill position talent is there (and has always been there for the most part). Our issues on offense have been at QB and at O-line. If Walker and Rivers end up being as advertised, that will change everything. And I think if King balls and we have a great season like we should, Garcia will be a cane.
If walker and rivers are ready to start as sophomores/redshirt freshman and Scaife stays we’d be looking good. Provided rivers and walker develop like we think they can. Add in a veteran Gaynor and maybe a Campbell or Clark and that sounds like a good line with a good mix of talent and veteran leadership

Garcia
Chaney
Rooster
Thad
Payton
Mello
George
Smith
Yul
Arroyo
Brantley.

who’s stopping that?
It would make for a formidable opponent week in and week out. The only difference being we open with Bama next year and then have what, Clemson and A&M in ‘22? That has the makings of a daunting schedule coming up as we try to continue what I believe shall be the success from The 2020 season. My only concern here being all the youth served.

Advertisement
If walker and rivers are ready to start as sophomores/redshirt freshman and Scaife stays we’d be looking good. Provided rivers and walker develop like we think they can. Add in a veteran Gaynor and maybe a Campbell or Clark and that sounds like a good line with a good mix of talent and veteran leadership
Nava
Navaughn Donaldson redshirting this year, getting his body in shape and being part of the o-line next year would be great. Haven’t given up on him yet. Needs to redshirt and work on his body though.

Advertisement
Back