Jake Garcia 4 star 2021 QB from California offered today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk about commit watch. He was just at USC and there’s a lengthy article about it on the 247 site. He is “building g a relationship” with the USC staff. He also said he wants to visit Texas. I think he is genuine realy interested and looking to continue getting to know Enos, Manny and everyone else. Would be nice if he did more but I do t expect that yet.

Regardless of whether he commits or not, enos has completely changed the game for us for qbs and possibly tight ends. The bag game doesn’t touch a lot of these prospects because their parents already have the wherewithal to send them to private coaches, etc.

What is Georgia going to do, give daddy some crappy maintenance and facilities job in Athens when they live in Cali? The straight cash is also small potatoes compared to making the league.

Enos is a top 5 if not the top qb developer in the college game. Kids will want to play for him because he will get them drafted.

Jake Garcia is cool, but I would much rather have this kid. We are not beating the Clemson's and Bamas with a pro style QB unless he is Trevor Lawrence elite. Garcia is not that.

Advertisement
Idk about commit watch. He was just at USC and there’s a lengthy article about it on the 247 site. He is “building g a relationship” with the USC staff. He also said he wants to visit Texas. I think he is genuine realy interested and looking to continue getting to know Enos, Manny and everyone else. Would be nice if he did more but I do t expect that yet.

Here's some highlights from the USC interview - don't think he is in a hurry to make a commitment any where:

Harrell has made a couple big 2021 QB offers in Texas since he's come aboard, but he's recently started to build his relationship with one of the QBs the Trojans offered last summer: Jake Garcia.

The four-star Harbor City QB picked up his USC offer last summer at USC's Elite Camp, but things have started picking up between both parties this offseason: Garcia took an unofficial visit to USC this spring and again last week.

"It was a really good vibe up there, I'm really liking how they are running the new offense," said Garcia. "The discipline over there and what they have going on and it's in my backyard to that's always fun. It's definitely a place I'm going to look into."

While Garcia is rated as a pro-style passer and Harrell has been targeting dual-threat QBs with his latest offers, Garcia has mobility to his game, rushing for 99 yards and two scores last season.

"I feel like I can play in any offense," said Garcia of the Air Raid. "So if that's the offense I went into I feel like I could really do some things with my team."

Overall, Garcia and Harrell seem to be clicking early.

Advertisement
Jake Garcia is cool, but I would much rather have this kid. We are not beating the Clemson's and Bamas with a pro style QB unless he is Trevor Lawrence elite. Garcia is not that.

So a top 5 QB recruit who is flying across the country twice in a month to visit the school and is clearly being prioritized by the staff is cool, but we'd rather have a different kid who we haven't even offered.

Only on CIS, folks!

So a top 5 QB recruit who is flying across the country twice in a month to visit the school and is clearly being prioritized by the staff is cool, but we'd rather have a different kid who we haven't even offered.

Only on CIS, folks!
Yeah, that's the point I was getting at.

Advertisement
Back