Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

Well there we go folks, our Official UM Whistleblower.

I give this kid a LOT of credit for saying publicly what other South Florida kids wanted to say but didn't.

This is a major Indictment on UMs Board of Trustees, Administration & Coaching Staff.

This Is Not Fake News.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Whether or not he's right, many here are hanging your hats (on both sides of the argument) on the analysis of a kid who can barely make a decision. Good stuff. Let's be absolutely clear: we are a ******* mess right now. We don't need Francois to use his deductive reasoning skills and clear decision making process to reinforce the notion.

Advertisement
Well there we go folks, our Official UM Whistleblower.

I give this kid a LOT of credit for saying publicly what other South Florida kids wanted to say but didn't.

This is a major Indictment on UMs Board of Trustees, Administration & Coaching Staff.

This Is Not Fake News.

Signed,

Peruche
Why do your post make me crack tf up? Idgi 🤣🤣

Lol!! This kid didn’t give any answers... he just provided whatever he could to deflect from the reality. The only answers he seemed confident making were “I just had to do what was best for me ....and my family.” (He alluded to that a couple times and said it matter of factly. Whereas his other answers about our program were waffling as he thought about it before answering, at best.)

He and his family were bought and paid for! 100%.

Advertisement
Manny looks worse but that doesn't mean Frost is lighting the world on fire.
We all knew that Lincoln was a long term rebuild. Miami was setup for success this year (favorable schedule, decent rooster). Frost has earned the benefit of doubt.. Manny has earned reason for skepticism. JMO

LOL 7 teams from that conference would win the coastal and like 3 others would be competing to finish first if they played in the ACC costal.
OSU - Powerhouse
Penn State - Strong
Michigan - Strong
Wisky - Strong
Mich St - Usually strong, not good at all this year
Indiana - Best year for them in ages, still meh.
Maryland - Trash
Rutgers - Maybe the worst team in P5
Minnesota - flash in the pan this year. Usually a bottom feeder.
Iowa - Always the same. Solid team, never great.
Illinois - trash
Purdue - trash
NW - trash

Your touting of the Big 10 as some goliath is way off base, brother. That conference is top heavy as ****. Comparing anything to 2019 ACC (especially the Coastal) is stupid. This is the weakest year in conference history, by a long mile. Teams like Miami and FSU and VT will be back. There isn't some night and day comparison between the Big 10 and the ACC, bud, no matter how many times you tell yourself there is.

Advertisement
We all knew that Lincoln was a long term rebuild. Miami was setup for success this year (favorable schedule, decent rooster). Frost has earned the benefit of doubt.. Manny has earned reason for skepticism. JMO

I said Manny looks worse.

Advertisement
Sounds like he tried to convince himself to go to Miami on his official visit.(3 minute mark).
Also said that Miami needs some changes in coaches, players and structure.(1 minute mark)

Lol all maybe true but this kid has MAJOR growing up to do and honestly will probably be out of Lincoln in a year or two. I don’t think he knows what structure is

Advertisement
Back