Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

So he went to Nebraska instead? Lol.

Him, Delancy and Fleming arent going to lead Neb out of the gutter in the next 2 years. If he just wanted to go to Nebraska with the rest of the crew then fine. But don’t feed me that garbage. Nebraska is trash like us and in a WAY WAY tougher conference. I don’t see him and Fleming lasting all 4 years there.

Advertisement
There conference is actually good though, unlike the ACC unless you count clemson who we never play.
If you're going to take away criticism for his abysmal record at Nebraska because you think the conference is so strong, then we'd need to tone down the praise for what he did at UCF since that conference is garbage, right? I think that whole thinking is stupid myself, but if you're going to apply that logic then it needs to be applied both ways.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude outside of ohio state they have a couple mediocre teams and the rest suck. Gtfo with good conference bs

LOL 7 teams from that conference would win the coastal and like 3 others would be competing to finish first if they played in the ACC costal.

Advertisement
I dislike this staff more than anyone, but this kid is a drama queen and actually glad he did not sign here. This kid obviously has no shame, showing his face in public after that circus act. I surprised he’s not embarrassed by his antics.
I’m pretty certain he’ll flame out in Neb and become nothing more than a footnote in college football history. Very few recruits that behave like him ever actually amount to anything. He got his 15 min of fame and won’t be heard from again unless it’s in the police blotter. I wish him the best. Enjoy your time in Lincoln Nebraska. Lol

LOL 7 teams from that conference would win the coastal and like 3 others would be competing to finish first if they played in the ACC costal.
Lmao keep telling yourself that buddy. Those teams would be just another one of the coastal bum *** teams. Again outside of Ohio st that conference is ***

Advertisement
Back