Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

How much did Frost do at Nebraska

You're not getting it, bro. I've already outlined why Frost is going to get the benefit of the doubt. We don't have that luxury; we can't lose to FIU and Duke. Manny did a lot, and I mean A LOT of talking, and to be honest, the way he sneaked dissed Richt on his accession to being the head man, he deserves all of this. Maybe he'll humble himself and stop thinking he's the smartest guy in the room, and better yet, this will motivate him to seek advice from some of the greats and improve his staff.

Advertisement
Lmao keep telling yourself that buddy. Those teams would be just another one of the coastal bum *** teams. Again outside of Ohio st that conference is ***

King **** slayer suffers from what we in the business call “ mental retardation”.

King **** slayer suffers from what we in the business call “ mental retardation”.

Incel Cribby following me around. His life is so pathetic he decided to become a fake insider at the age of 50 to seek validation and attention. I hope you have better future Cribby and wish you well because you atm are sad excuse for a human.

I will respond to you anymore because all I knew is that you sad and lonely.

Nebraska has won more 10+ games, bowl games, and their division than us since 2000 and it's not even close, to be honest. They've struggled over the last 5 yrs, but they were pretty consistent under Pelini. We've been down for 15 yrs, period.
Not sure why we're trying to split hairs here between two programs that are dumpster fires right now, my man, but in this recent period you reference Miami got up to #2 in the country and beat the living snot out of a top 5 ND team in front of the nation. Not sure you can list anything even remotely equivalent that Frost has done since he's been in Lincoln.

But again, it's a dumb discussion because both programs suck right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid is smarter than he acts. Def said what many here have been saying

Just because he stated the obvious, doesn't make him smart. Maybe it makes him smarter than Blake James and whoever it is that ever felt or still feels he is qualified to run this program. But, let's be honest. That's a low bar.

KWTT.gif

Yall keep talking bout nebraska record but frost can sell kids on having a team like he did at ucf. Diaz has been here 4 years and talked a lot of shît in the offseason and then turned around and looked like shît.
What?!? How can he sell them on "having a team like he did at UCF" when he has gone 4-8 and 5-7 there? That makes zero sense. I'm not sure "I know we've had nothing but losing seasons since I've been in Lincoln and haven't beat a single team with a pulse, but never forget, kids, I went 13-0 and beat Auburn when I was in Orlando!" is a shtick that works.

So he decided to play for a worse team?

I mean, the kid isn't wrong at all about Miami's situation. You'd have to be a complete homer to think everything's on the right track here.

Having said that, Frost hasn't done **** with Nebraska and they missed a bowl game for the 2nd year in a row.

Advertisement
How can he sell them on "having a team like he did at UCF" when he has gone 4-8 and 5-7 there?!?
Easily just say you need to get more talent and speed in the program. Not like he is in a conference or division where he has more talent and is getting his *** whooped every saturday

Incel Cribby following me around. His life is so pathetic he decided to become a fake insider at the age of 50 to seek validation and attention. I hope you have better future Cribby and wish you well because you atm are sad excuse for a human.

I will respond to you anymore because all I knew is that you sad and lonely.

Oh now I’m following you around because I responded to your 100th post about me and then called you a ******/troll? Which is all factual.

Anyone who creates an account just to post the same exact posts to nauseam to troll other grown men , then gets banned , then rinse repeat is a very unstable person, retarded, or just pathetic with no life. On top of that you’re a huge ***hit that’s been stalking me for a year , which I will say was very hot at first, but now it’s just a turn off.

You’re kinda weirding me out and I don’t find you attractive.

Nice talk as usual , I’ll see you the next time you make the “ hasselwood/insider joke” for the 1000th time. It’ll be just as funny as the first time.

Advertisement
Easily just say you need to get more talent and speed in the program. Not like he is in a conference or division where he has more talent and is getting his *** whooped every saturday
He's in a division with Wisky, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Purdue and NW and finished 3-6 in conference, bud.

I swear some people around here will have UCF's **** jammed down their throat well into the next decade.

Flowe still coming???
Ha good one. Look he wanted to come to miami but with the last 2 losses didnt trust the direction of the program and who can blame him. Wanted to leave California and went with the school he trusted the most. Had we taken care of business the last 2 games and finished 8-4 he would be a cane.

Advertisement
You're not getting it, bro. I've already outlined why Frost is going to get the benefit of the doubt. We don't have that luxury; we can't lose to FIU and Duke. Manny did a lot, and I mean A LOT of talking, and to be honest, the way he sneaked dissed Richt on his accession to being the head man, he deserves all of this. Maybe he'll humble himself and stop thinking he's the smartest guy in the room, and better yet, this will motivate him to seek advice from some of the greats and improve his staff.
I agree with you on this. Well said.

Sounds like he tried to convince himself to go to Miami on his official visit.(3 minute mark).
Also said that Miami needs some changes in coaches, players and structure.(1 minute mark)

Told y'all the infastructure is fuqed man I told y'all been screaming this since Richt

Sounds like he tried to convince himself to go to Miami on his official visit.(3 minute mark).
Also said that Miami needs some changes in coaches, players and structure.(1 minute mark)

UM deserves every bit of this clowning and embarrassment. Like an old great cane once said “ you don’t like us scoring, then keep us out of the end zone.” We’ll UM admin, athletic dept, manure, and BOT, you don’t like being embarrassed by recruits on national TV, then don’t hire an embarrassment of a head coach who puts an embarrassing product on the field.

Not sure why we're trying to split hairs here between two programs that are dumpster fires right now, my man, but in this recent period you reference Miami got up to #2 in the country and beat the living snot out of a top 5 ND team in front of the nation. Not sure you can list anything even remotely equivalent that Frost has done since he's been in Lincoln.

But again, it's a dumb discussion because both programs suck right now.

Here’s the difference though; Nebraska sucks w a guy w a track record and can point to him last winning a national championship for said school.

We suck w a guy who’s done chit besides run his mouth and delivered on zero promises.

U see the difference? My doubts was Manny’s lack of recruiting acumen and true unknown as a coach. So he put the bull’s eye on himself w antics. The antics didn’t work.

Advertisement
Back