Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
Our coaches are trash. That’s clear.

But what also seems quite clear is the parents got a pay day and essentially forced Jaiden’s hand to Nebraska. There’s no other explanation after watching the drama unfold this morning. Especially after pops (or the handler) demanded the camera off of his son..who then proceeded to cry and leave the gym.

****** ******* self serving parents ruining their kids day and possible dream. An epidemic in south fla.

If you don’t like it, prove me wrong.

We continued to recruit him because he was better than anyone else on our board at safety or corner. It’s a Manny issue no matter how you spin it. This class is a disaster and he’s on national tv lisping about the portal fighting back tears.

Dear Lord,

Just when you thought that UM's performance on the field for the 2019 season was rock bottom, 2020 recruiting drops us to a whole other level of incompetence. Thanks Manny D.

Signed,

Peruche
We're not rock bottom stop... Manny locked up a good class before all this **** started. We're still a top 20 class. We just need to hit the portal for O-Lineman and maybe LB or CB

Advertisement
then why did you click on this thread? Ironic.

Cause it’s the one at the top . Stop putting engage into this we got other kids that actually wanna be here . It’s annoying . Let’s talk about the next target instead of a kid that’s already said he doesn’t wanna be here. Who’s the next kid we battling for!! Let’s worry and talk bout that

Advertisement
From Ivins:

All signs pointed to Nebraska last night which is why I put that pick in. The word this morning is that the Cornhuskers had graphics and everything ready for their National Signing Day show which made me think it was for sure Nebraska. All the sudden I get a call from someone I trust and am told that Jaiden told Manny Diaz at some on Tuesday that he was coming. He told DJ Ivey the same. This one was all over the place.

F*ck this staff for continuing to recruit this kid and not focusing their attention elsewhere

listen i'll rip manny like anyone else, but if this is true that is really some shady *** character sh*t. i mean come on lets be real. that's just not right but whatever. f*ck it, next

Advertisement
Advertisement
ive said manny has been a failure so far and a trainwreck. doesnt mean frost is any good but you guys keep hanging ur hat on what he did on a lowerlevel. al golden also won some games at temple. still made him a failure on the p5 level

To be fair, Golden was never better than 9-4 at Temple....and in that year he lost to FCS Villanova.

Frost went 13-0 including 2 wins against a 10-3 Memphis team and a #7 ranked Auburn team. Not quite apples to apples.

Advertisement
Back