Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
the fact that after all that you guys are still posting about this makes you all on in the same...I came back to see if the kid changed his mind again, lmao

Advertisement
scott frost was a NC winning QB and went undefeated at UCF. We hired a superfan
you're not wrong, and I like frost a lot, but he has been VERY underwhelming back at Nebraska.. my comment was more geared towards location/culture up in nebraska for miami boys... and circle back to comparing "coaching/team results".. mighty frost is 5-7 in his second year..

Advertisement
But but Ivins said he was coming. Can’t think of a bigger culture shock then going from Dade county to Lincoln Nebraska.

2 these about this situation that stand out
Banda is a ****** recruiter
And Manny and the crew are absolutely retarded to hang their hat on a kid that decommitted twice and still recruit him. Has soon has Jaiden frcommitted the 2nd time that should have been the last time UM communicated with him. Manny is all talk. Nebraska DBs class is better than ours 😂😂😂.
Nebraska dropped bags for two mid 4star south Florida kids..kid decommitted to chase a OSU offer..nope..then UF..NOPE..then Breska came calling..like I said before Breska got at inve$ted in Frost..they doing all they can right now..

Manny should've known better after the third decommitment. Agree that it was a ****** move by Francois, but three decommitments should tell you everything.

i agree., i said ebfroe that he doesnt want to be here after he left a second time. im also not a coach who gets paid to do this and they should recruit every talented kid till the last second. at S, we took 2-3 other guys depending on who gets moved to striker and who doesnt so they didnt bank on this one kid at S at least. regardless, that was a scene and no thanks. dude acted like someone died and then chuckles it up

Advertisement
k. if a kid tells u in the AM, im coming, what do you want manny or any coach? he legit left halfway through to cry outside
When that kid has decommitted twice and everyone on this board knows what’s coming, then it’s manny’s job not to be the idiot. If your girl tells you after staying out all night ‘with the girls’ that the goopy white stuff in her underwear is just ‘discharge,’ and you believer her not only the first time, but the second time too, then don’t ask what happened when the kid aint yours.

It's a South Florida cultural problem, not a Manny problem. This has happened to every coach since recruiting became a sideshow.

to put this on manny is just ******* stupid. like you said it's happened to everyone since coker. that said, results. gotta have em

Advertisement
you're not wrong, and I like frost a lot, but he has been VERY underwhelming back at Nebraska.. my comment was more geared towards location/culture up in nebraska for miami boys... and circle back to comparing "coaching/team results".. mighty frost is 5-7 in his second year..
5-7 with a roster that was expected to do better..ranked coming in, veteran talented QB..5-7

Nebraska dropped bags for two mid 4star south Florida kids..kid decommitted to chase a OSU offer..nope..then UF..NOPE..then Breska came calling..like I said before Breska got at inve$ted in Frost..they doing all they can right now..

they want frost to succeed and hes going into his make it or break it point wiht his third season. they were better off w bo pelini than scott frost

Manny should've known better after the third decommitment. Agree that it was a ****** move by Francois, but three decommitments should tell you everything. Only reason Manny hung on to Francois (when other schools would've moved on) is because our db board was a mess from the jump.
We really have a JV coaching staff and it shows in so many ways. Francois is talented, but he got turned away by all of the big dogs and ended up trolling us for Nebraska. This program is just in a sad state right now when local kids can troll you for a 5-7 team in the middle of the corn fields.

Advertisement
Back