Jaiden Francois

you're not wrong, and I like frost a lot, but he has been VERY underwhelming back at Nebraska.. my comment was more geared towards location/culture up in nebraska for miami boys... and circle back to comparing "coaching/team results".. mighty frost is 5-7 in his second year..

Willie taggart had a better record than scott frost in the same 2 years

Advertisement
From Ivins:

All signs pointed to Nebraska last night which is why I put that pick in. The word this morning is that the Cornhuskers had graphics and everything ready for their National Signing Day show which made me think it was for sure Nebraska. All the sudden I get a call from someone I trust and am told that Jaiden told Manny Diaz at some on Tuesday that he was coming. He told DJ Ivey the same. This one was all over the place.

F*ck this staff for continuing to recruit this kid and not focusing their attention elsewhere

Advertisement
Nebraska dropped bags for two mid 4star south Florida kids..kid decommitted to chase a OSU offer..nope..then UF..NOPE..then Breska came calling..like I said before Breska got at inve$ted in Frost..they doing all they can right now..
It just proving my point, the coaches should have been stopped recruiting him. And Manny and his crew are ****** recruiters, not because Francois went to Nebraska, but because they decided to him a priority and wasted time trying to get a kid back who decommitted twice, then have the audacity to treat other prospects as a plan B, aka Slaughter.

Advertisement
From Ivins:

All signs pointed to Nebraska last night which is why I put that pick in. The word this morning is that the Cornhuskers had graphics and everything ready for their National Signing Day show which made me think it was for sure Nebraska. All the sudden I get a call from someone I trust and am told that Jaiden told Manny Diaz at some on Tuesday that he was coming. He told DJ Ivey the same. This one was all over the place.

F*ck this staff for continuing to recruit this kid and not focusing their attention elsewhere

a. just treat people with respect. i hate the troll nonsense. manny sucks as a coach, but hes still a human being. be up front about it and no need to troll. watching that whole fiasco, it seems like he got his offer pulled from somewhere w the way he was smiling during the announcement after crying 3 min before

From Ivins:

Do you really think they didn't have time to do both?

they want frost to succeed and hes going into his make it or break it point wiht his third season. they were better off w bo pelini than scott frost
They wanted more then 9 wins annually. But with that talent base up there it’s hard..that’s why anyone thinking Breska not dropping bags on kids are naive.

We really have a JV coaching staff and it shows in so many ways. Francois is talented, but he got turned away by all of the big dogs and ended up trolling us for Nebraska. This program is just in a sad state right now when local kids can troll you for a 5-7 team in the middle of the corn fields.

And then previous mistakes like Richt/Manny not letting Rumph pursue Asante Samuel hurt us even more

Advertisement
It is impossible...No matter who you cheer for...To watch that video (and I just checked in at different times as the updates changed on twitter) and want Francois on your team.

He was one scared little kid there. And how corny does the hat/shirt trick get?

Advertisement
and whats manny? he gave FIU their first power 5 win

ive said manny has been a failure so far and a trainwreck. doesnt mean frost is any good but you guys keep hanging ur hat on what he did on a lowerlevel. al golden also won some games at temple. still made him a failure on the p5 level

I mean, he played games today, but he made his intentions very clear by decommitting twice before, so that was on us/staff for hoping

Advertisement
Back