Jaiden Francois * Recommitted*

Advertisement
Don't want him to recommit until he's 100% absoluelty sure this is where he wants to be.

Elite player & would be a huge get for 2020, but no need to commit this early.

IF he does re commit again, we'll have to hold on for dear life all the way til December, I'd rather the kid wait take his visits & get it all out of his system before making his decision. Would look bad if he re-committed again only to de-commit again later in the year.

Don't want him to recommit until he's 100% absoluelty sure this is where he wants to be.

IF he does re commit again, we'll have to hold on for dear life all the way til December, I'd rather the kid wait take his visits & get it all out of his system before making his decision. Would look bad if he re-committed again only to de-commit again later in the year.

Agreed. But a little positive recruiting momentum a few days before NSD couldn't hurt.

Exactly, bc you almost gotta tell the kid then the next de-commit is the last.

Advertisement

Do you think he's a safety or a corner?

Amen say it again.
No false flaggin.. only if he all in

Advertisement
I rather have an early FULLY committed player than not. The key for me is for the staff to triple make sure that the player is a solid commit if not don't let the player commits unless the player is 110% sure, if they say they ...then I take their commit anytime!

All this, don't take the commit unless he's sure can fly a kite. You take the commit if he wants to give it. You then stay on him and win on the field, he's yours to lose. That doesn't mean you stop recruiting anyone, you never should (even the verbal) until they're signed. Every good commit, is a commit other recruits see and that can help with those who want to be part of a special class.

Last edited:
All this, don't tale the commit unless he's sure can fly a kite. You take the commit if he wants to give it. You then stay on him and win on the field, he's yours to lose. That doesn't mean you stop recruiting anyone, you never should (even the verbal) until they're signed. Every good commit, is a commit other recruits see and that can help with those who want to be part of a special class.

When Richt left kids like him did a knee jerk reaction to decommitting. I believe Manny got him back on board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I rather have an early FULLY committed player than not. The key for me is for the staff to triple make sure that the player is a solid commit if not don't let the player commits unless the player is 110% sure, if they say they ...then I take their commit anytime!
No ****, Sherlock.

Advertisement
Back