Jaiden Francois * Recommitted*

I rather have an early FULLY committed player than not. The key for me is for the staff to triple make sure that the player is a solid commit if not don't let the player commits unless the player is 110% sure, if they say they ...then I take their commit anytime!

And how would they do that? The reality is that there's no way to be sure. Take his commitment or don't, but you'll never really know until signing day.

Advertisement
And how would they do that? The reality is that there's no way to be sure. Take his commitment or don't, but you'll never really know until signing day.
You engage the recruit with the parents present (key influencers) you make it quite clear how important a commitment is and in turn the school holds a spot for the player. The coaching staff encourages the player not to commit if there is any doubt. If no doubt take the commit!

Don't want him to recommit until he's 100% absoluelty sure this is where he wants to be.

Elite player & would be a huge get for 2020, but no need to commit this early.

IF he does re commit again, we'll have to hold on for dear life all the way til December, I'd rather the kid wait take his visits & get it all out of his system before making his decision. Would look bad if he re-committed again only to de-commit again later in the year.

Agreed El, let him go get his swerve on with his visits and hearing all the other sales pitches. Then when he’s got that out of his system, let Manny swoop in and snag him. He would be a tremendous get for the 2020 class.

You engage the recruit with the parents present (key influencers) you make it quite clear how important a commitment is and in turn the school holds a spot for the player. The coaching staff encourages the player not to commit if there is any doubt. If no doubt take the commit!

Lol you must be new to recruiting.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back