Jaiden Francois * Recommitted*

Advertisement
Welp actually winning 10 games would be a nice start. Only done that once in 14 years.

It’s nice if you’re beating solid programs like we did in 2017 and creating a real buzz. Winning 10 games (horrific schedule) and losing to Florida and FSU does little for you. Miami could and should win those both games.

With a competent QB we’ll win 10 games this season with the talent we already had plus the influ of new recruits and portal transfers. I’m telling ya, Manny is going to shock the CFB landscape this year.
I dont want to get too overly excited and I realize he hasnt coached a single game yet, but since he was hired I just have this Dabo Swinney vibe about Diaz at Miami. Young, super energetic, can relate to the kids, can relate to the fan base, wants to win more than anyone else, etc. and Dabo has built an absolute monster. I honestly think Diaz can be to the U what Dabo was/is to Clemson.

I dont want to get too overly excited and I realize he hasnt coached a single game yet, but since he was hired I just have this Dabo Swinney vibe about Diaz at Miami. Young, super energetic, can relate to the kids, can relate to the fan base, wants to win more than anyone else, etc. and Dabo has built an absolute monster. I honestly think Diaz can be to the U what Dabo was/is to Clemson.
I want to see how he handles disciplining our guys. R we going to call them Cancers, are we going to look the other way or are we going to treat them like humans and work with them one on one. Hope he works with them and treats them like humans.

Advertisement
I want to see how he handles disciplining our guys. R we going to call them Cancers, are we going to look the other way or are we going to treat them like humans and work with them one on one. Hope he works with them and treats them like humans.

Just from the JT4 situation, it seems like Manny will work with the players. Could be a different story with less talented player though.

Just from the JT4 situation, it seems like Manny will work with the players. Could be a different story with less talented player though.
Hope he treats yeh all like I said as humans and adults with respect.

It’s nice if you’re beating solid programs like we did in 2017 and creating a real buzz. Winning 10 games (horrific schedule) and losing to Florida and FSU does little for you. Miami could and should win those both games.

FSU is a solid program?

The reason our schedule is weak is because both FSU and VT suck. If they were great like they used to be, winning 10 would be difficult.

Advertisement
Don't want him to recommit until he's 100% absoluelty sure this is where he wants to be.

Elite player & would be a huge get for 2020, but no need to commit this early.

IF he does re commit again, we'll have to hold on for dear life all the way til December, I'd rather the kid wait take his visits & get it all out of his system before making his decision. Would look bad if he re-committed again only to de-commit again later in the year.
2020 and you really believe that a commitment at this point has meaning?

Advertisement
Back