Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro the return of TWill?!?!? We really tryna dominate huh 🙏🏾
Word to Joaquin this bout to b lights out on the trail

My only question would be, why would he come to UM to be a Co-dc, when he has full autonomy at UCF as their DC?
I couldn’t see him getting co-dc here. He would have to be unhappy with his current situation and looking for an out. A step back for two forward. Rumors only… no one knows. I just thought the TRob, BMac and TWill was funny. He’s only making 600 right now. That’s not a difficult number

image_2022-02-08_185704.png

Advertisement
Oh okay, my fault! Could have sworn he was the play caller.
TWill is listed as DC. He may be the play caller but they hired David Gibbs a day after him and made him CO-DC. Gibbs is a longtime coach and had previously been a DC for 12 seasons. When they hired him there was a lot of message board speculation that he would be the actual play caller but it could be they just hired him to help TWill in his transition.

Advertisement
who is the other one?
That whole RV squad was nice. If we didn’t run Wing T we would’ve been way better.

When I speak on 40s lying Leel who I refer to a lot of the time. Mans 40 was subpar but when it came to putting on pads. Good luck he just had that extra gear.
I just noticed you said top 2. Which RBs you faced.

No mike brown, Rainey( that dude was ridiculous),
Eric Smith.

Pre season game against Rainey was rained out. Didnt get a chance to play against Mike Brown.

Other RBs I played against was Carlton Jones (3rd), Jarvis Giles (over rated and soft. We had him on the sideline faking an injury halfway through the 3rd qtr every year), Kylan Robinson (put up something like 500 yrds in one game), and Lovell Jackson.

Travis Williams left shortly after he started working for his new boss Manny Diaz. Mario Cristobal left shortly after he started working for his new boss Al Golden. What’s the difference?
Williams is an Auburn grad. **** him. Haha.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For the nay Sayers, that say Kirby and Muschamp were holding his hand because Kirby coaches DB's and Muschamp DL/LB. Yet no one on here has made any questions about Schuman being assisted by Muschamp who has coached LB. In fact there is several on here who ignore coaching pedigrees when it comes to Schumann. In fact calling him a Genius! Wanted him for DC and excusing the oft used question, "never called plays", in their support of Schumann. That's not to knock Schumann, but to point out the inequality many use when it comes to AA coaching prospects. See Hurtt, Addae etc.
You know some people don't react well to common sense and they gon get on you for "pulling the race card" :ROFLMAO:

Not sure how I feel about Addae.

If UGA let's him leave to us it makes me wonder how bad they want to keep him. Works under one of the top DB head coaches in the country. Natl champs..tons of resources. We really don't know how good of a coach he is because I have to assume that DBs under Smart will almost always play well.

Maybe he just wants to get out where he has more autonomy?
Let him? Did oregon let mario leave? I think him a smart had a tiff and that may have opened da door f4 mario.

Advertisement
Back