Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
Develop? Cut the crap. You wanna develop kids, be a great recruiter that get kids with elite tools. Our DBs were average this year, why? Manny Diaz plays them how he wants them. We had an elite DB coach in TRob. But a combination of Diaz soft bail coverage and not enough elite skills at corner means average play

Go get Cormani McClain who is a first round DB in high school if i ever seen one. And don't leave out having a beast DL. That's where your development comes from. Bottom line, can he recruit?

Advertisement
DC - Steele
DL - Salave'a
LB - Steele
CB - Addae
S - Reed
It’s not going to be Reed lol. You take Addae to pair him with somebody like Azeer Abdul-Rahim or Nick Monroe as the DB coach so Addae just recruits. You guys trying to ask for Reed to be an on field coach here are hilarious. Not only is will he quit in 3 weeks but you don’t even know if he has the personality to recruit.

The **** we aren't papi. Coaching corners isn't rocket science, **** the man did it at the highest level, and he's been coaching since he left. He knows exactly what he's doing.
No offense but if DVD hadn't played at Miami, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. He needs to go cut his teeth at a place like FIU, or similar, before I'd feel good about him taking an on-field spot here.

Advertisement
It’s not going to be Reed lol. You take Addae to pair him with somebody like Azeer Abdul-Rahim or Nick Monroe as the DB coach so Addae just recruits. You guys trying to ask for Reed to be an on field coach here are hilarious. Not only is will he quit in 3 weeks but you don’t even know if he has the personality to recruit.
I'd imagine Addae takes the whole room

😂 you do know he coached corners last year right?
I sure do. You also know who was the dc last year, right? Just like when Dorito was here, I'm not downing anyone's performance on the d, the assistants or the players. They were all asked to do dumb ****. They get a pass.
I saw the corners competing their asses off, and contesting every pass they could. We had a very young 2ndary who should all be better with better leadership at the dc position.

Advertisement
Smart and Muschamp both have DB history on top of being elite DC at one point in their career? Yeah I would leave also.

This is like teaching high school English while two English professors from Harvard and Yale alternate sitting in and observing your class a couple times a week.

Maybe not the best analogy but…..

Advertisement
I think DVD should get an on-field spot too. Let him coach corners. He deserves a shot.
what evidence do you have to support this argument?

he does NOT deserve a shot. he's never coached before other than last year and last year was a disaster. the only credential he has is the fact that is an alum. nothing else. he has no experience coaching AT ALL.

let him hit the mattresses and make his bones somewhere else and rather than earn his credentials on our time.

Advertisement
Back