Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
The eyes Chico, they never lie.

Few words needed. Lock the door, bolt the windows, and pray that the sun comes early.
5cabc02ce2899.image.jpg

My opinion is that if both Kirby AND Muschamp are both heavily invovled with the DB's that might mean Addae is basically another DVD. Not a great position coach and a recruiting figure. I guess the only thing when comparing him to DVD is he's a better recruiter on paper? Is he?? Pretty sure he could've just been Georgia's bagman this past cycle. It could also mean he's been trained up by some of the best in the business, so there's that also.

I guess it doesn't matter because I now trust Mario's long *** interview process. Should be able to sort out of he's actually the goods or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This has been rumored for a long time now. My sense is not that he's being "pushed out" necessarily, but that there's too many cooks in the kitchen with both Kirby and Muschamp coaching DBs. Muschamp replaced Lanning, who coached LBs.

Would be a great hire.
Smart like Saban are secondary savants. They are brutal on their db coaches, which results in constant change at that spot. No reflection on any of those coaches, just a tough job.

Advertisement
My opinion is that if both Kirby AND Muschamp are both heavily invovled with the DB's that might mean Addae is basically another DVD. Not a great position coach and a recruiting figure. I guess the only thing when comparing him to DVD is he's a better recruiter on paper? Is he?? Pretty sure he could've just been Georgia's bagman this past cycle. It could also mean he's been trained up by some of the best in the business, so there's that also.

I guess it doesn't matter because I now trust Mario's long *** interview process. Should be able to sort out of he's actually the goods or not.
Personally I think they have too many guys in that room. Smart & Muschamp both being DB coaches by trade probably makes him always look over his shoulder. If he starts voicing concerns maybe they think he’s expendable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back