Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Not sure how I feel about Addae.

If UGA let's him leave to us it makes me wonder how bad they want to keep him. Works under one of the top DB head coaches in the country. Natl champs..tons of resources. We really don't know how good of a coach he is because I have to assume that DBs under Smart will almost always play well.

Maybe he just wants to get out where he has more autonomy?

Advertisement
What about Tyson Campbell and Eric Stokes? They were good to great athletes. I agree with Tykee. And he’s done a good job with Lewis Cine also. He’d be a nice fit for the Safeties.
Obviously you type without any knowledge they weren't there when he was DB coach genius.

He wasn’t there with them.

UGAs secondary was lights out this season and Ringo took a big step. Yes, they were elite talents already but he did what he was supposed to do with them.
I’ve been living the same year for the past 3 years. Totally forgot about Charlton Warren.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dad joke incoming

I'll love ******** over Georgia til the day Addae
Oh God Reaction GIF

Lol. 5 minute ban for you sir.

Kendrick was pretty good before he got there. I just thought that as whole UGA DB’s have been underwhelming on the field. It’s clear the talent is there. I think he’d give us a presence on the west coast of Florida that we haven’t had in a long time. Especially with IMG in that territory.
Kendrick was a different one player at uga then he was at clemson. Good at Clemson and great at uga

Advertisement
Exactly. This stuff is so silly. My dog could have "developed" Kelee Ringo. Addae, or any DB coach we hire, the first 5 lines of his job responsibilities read like this:

1) Recruit
2) Recruit
3) Recruit
4) Did you forget? It's recruit
5) Are you done recruiting? No you're not, keep recruiting.
True. But good thing he’s an elite recruiter.

Legit asking so feel free to set me straight because I just don’t know:

Aside from having 2 more years of experience than DVD, what are we getting here that DVD is giving us?

DVD can recruit. He’s the lead on Cormani. Is this guy just a better recruiter than DVD or about the same and what about his coaching?

Advertisement
Kendrick was a different one player at uga then he was at clemson. Good at Clemson and great at uga
I thought he was very good at Clemson too. That UGA as a whole was very good. I thought they were the best defense since our 2001 crew.

Legit asking so feel free to set me straight because I just don’t know:

Aside from having 2 more years of experience than DVD, what are we getting here that DVD is giving us?

DVD can recruit. He’s the lead on Cormani. Is this guy just a better recruiter than DVD or about the same and what about his coaching?
He’s a good to elite recruiter with national experience. He’s done it on the highest level.

Advertisement
Back