Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
He’s a good recruiter and if he came would give us a presence in the Tampa area. His kids haven’t developed though. That would be my only question mark.

He developed Tykee Smith into a First Team All Big 12 Safety in 2020. He had him in 2019-2020 and the kid turned into one of the best safeties in the country before he transferred to UGA with him where he missed the first half of the season due to injury. This was his first season at UGA and prior to being at WVU for 2 years, he was DB coach at Arizona for 2 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s a good recruiter and if he came would give us a presence in the Tampa area. His kids haven’t developed though. That would be my only question mark.
He was only there a year and his defensive unit was pretty **** good this past year. Cine and Kendrick should go in the first 2 rounds

He developed Tykee Smith into a First Team All Big 12 Safety in 2020. He had him in 2019-2020 and the kid turned into one of the best safeties in the country before he transferred to UGA with him where he missed the first half of the season due to injury. This was his first season at UGA and prior to being at WVU for 2 years, he was at Arizona for 2 years.
What about Tyson Campbell and Eric Stokes? They were good to great athletes. I agree with Tykee. And he’s done a good job with Lewis Cine also. He’d be a nice fit for the Safeties.

Ringo and derion kendrick have clearly developed what you mean? Plus his days back with wvu his kids developed there too

Exactly. This stuff is so silly. My dog could have "developed" Kelee Ringo. Addae, or any DB coach we hire, the first 5 lines of his job responsibilities read like this:

1) Recruit
2) Recruit
3) Recruit
4) Did you forget? It's recruit
5) Are you done recruiting? No you're not, keep recruiting.

Advertisement
How many years was he at Georgia? Ringo looked real developed to me.
only one, but came from W. Va. That was his alma mater. He makes about $500k right now, so its gonna take at least 7 to get him, if I had to guess. Thats a rich number for a position coach, but the guys is the definition of an up and coming name to watch. One of the best recruiters in the game right now and has been proving that since his days a Arizona.

Looking at our current staff this would be another BIG TIME hire for Mario. This is the type of guy that could run a defense one day.

As a side note, he is also a pretty damned good special teams guy.

Exactly. This stuff is so silly. My dog could have "developed" Kelee Ringo. Addae, or any DB coach we hire, the first 5 lines of his job responsibilities read like this:

1) Recruit
2) Recruit
3) Recruit
4) Did you forget? It's recruit
5) Are you done recruiting? No you're not, keep recruiting.
He would input a big fat check in that box, no doubt!

What about Tyson Campbell and Eric Stokes? They were good to great athletes. I agree with Tykee. And he’s done a good job with Lewis Cine also. He’d be a nice fit for the Safeties.

He wasn’t there with them.

UGAs secondary was lights out this season and Ringo took a big step. Yes, they were elite talents already but he did what he was supposed to do with them.

Advertisement
He developed Tykee Smith into a First Team All Big 12 Safety in 2020. He had him in 2019-2020 and the kid turned into one of the best safeties in the country before he transferred to UGA with him where he missed the first half of the season due to injury. This was his first season at UGA and prior to being at WVU for 2 years, he was at Arizona for 2 years.
Arizona for about 4 or 5 years

Advertisement
Ringo and derion kendrick have clearly developed what you mean? Plus his days back with wvu his kids developed there too
Kendrick was pretty good before he got there. I just thought that as whole UGA DB’s have been underwhelming on the field. It’s clear the talent is there. I think he’d give us a presence on the west coast of Florida that we haven’t had in a long time. Especially with IMG in that territory.

Advertisement
Back