Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
His coaching was never a problem. Quite the opposite, he’s a **** of a teacher.

The question is has he learned to recruit since his demotion.

I still don’t hear his name as much on the trail, so not sure he’d be considered.
Mario needs to focus on DBs at some point like he did OL DL. If he could just give rumph talent then he can develop it

For all those saying Mario is stubborn and has big blinds spots, he may not move at the velocity you wanted, but he's has done almost everything we've been complaining about since Manny departed and he took over. Addae was basically the only remaining controversial coach, unless people want to go back to complaining about Salave'a.

I hope and expect that Mario will bring in a tireless recruiter, with Guidry providing the coaching/development gravitas.

Now let's go win some games.

Advertisement
Ya guys know who the last DB coach to land 5 star CBs here was?

Paul Williams

👀

@Dwinstitles
i hate you GIF by AnimatedText

Advertisement

I remember Chance as a strong rumor when Mario first got the gig. He told Mario no thanks but am I mistaken but wasn't his wife firmly against him moving back home?

Advertisement
Mario needs to focus on DBs at some point like he did OL DL. If he could just give rumph talent then he can develop it

This is an interesting angle.

The issue is that you can’t really carry a bad recruiter in that position long-term….

But; if he can get a few high end guys and get them in the draft, then recruiting becomes much easier for him.

What do you think @JayCane20?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back